Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 18th June 2009, 09:14   #61
Senior - BHPian

Default A PUGger returns!

Hi Indigo (Sandeep). The bottom line seems to be that Fiat makes good cars that are fun to drive. Company/dealer provided A.S.S. be damned. Fiat seems to be inching towards better A.S.S., till they achieve that holy grail we have several independents who can look after our beauts.

I wish you the best of luck and many happy years and miles of motoring with your new ride.

Cheers,
Ravveendrra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2009, 09:17   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoedge View Post

Anyway...I have gone beyond regret now. I have enquired about the process for cancelling my Getz booking. And it will set me back only by 1-2k.

Checking out the GP today at Concorde. Might book it as well! I have come a complete circle now!
I spoke too soon. That is great, so do check out the Punto and let us know which model you are gonna go for. I don't think cancelling Getz crdi booking is going to be a problem.
hemanthisgreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2009, 19:45   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Hi Indigo (Sandeep). The bottom line seems to be that Fiat makes good cars that are fun to drive. Company/dealer provided A.S.S. be damned. Fiat seems to be inching towards better A.S.S., till they achieve that holy grail we have several independents who can look after our beauts.

I wish you the best of luck and many happy years and miles of motoring with your new ride.

Cheers,
Thanks Ravveendrra...your own story should be inspiring for the Fiat noobs! It is a story a Fiat fan would tell his grandchildren. Haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat View Post
I spoke too soon. That is great, so do check out the Punto and let us know which model you are gonna go for. I don't think cancelling Getz crdi booking is going to be a problem.
My turn to have spoken too soon. The GP didnt meet my expectations and needs. So...Getz is getting me.

Hahahaha! I should become a case study on this forum!
indigoedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2009, 22:22   #64
BHPian

@indigoedge, mate if it isn't too much , would you please tell us where did GP failed to meet your expectations? So that potential buyers like me can check it out instead of looking without knowing what we are looking for. Thanks.
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2009, 22:29   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Hi Indigo (Sandeep). ............I wish you the best of luck and many happy years and miles of motoring with your new ride.

Cheers,
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoedge View Post
My turn to have spoken too soon. The GP didnt meet my expectations and needs. So...Getz is getting me.

Hahahaha! I should become a case study on this forum!
You are not the first to be torn between the CRDi Getz and the Palio/GP. The torquey nature of the CRDi is a major attraction.

Whatever your ride - best of luck and enjoy it for many years.

Cheers,
Ravveendrra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2009, 10:49   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
@indigoedge, mate if it isn't too much , would you please tell us where did GP failed to meet your expectations? So that potential buyers like me can check it out instead of looking without knowing what we are looking for. Thanks.
Hey...sorry for the late reply.

GP - Tata sales team, rear space were the deal breakers.

Also, the car looks amazing on first sight. But when I really stared at it for a long time, didnt like a few aspects of the looks either.

Tata sales team - nothing to say. it has to be experienced.

Rear space - non existent.

Cheers!
indigoedge is offline   Reply With Quote