Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 16th February 2012, 11:57   #76
BHPian

Default Re: Indica Vista vs Ritz

@wickedchauhan: Congrats on deciding the car, here is a try from my side on resolving some of your queries:

1. The gear box smoothens out with 1-2k of driving (saying that from experience)

2. I had purchased/serviced my earlier DLG at Prerana Motors and my present vista from Concorde. In my experience, Concorde is better of the two. No idea about KHT.

3. Go for a good quality Sun Films (3M CR70) and make sure your front windscreen is also covered. (Vista has a huge glass area and that heats up the cabin a lot).

btw, have you decided on the color?
TSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2012, 14:08   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedchauhan View Post
So guys, this is the story so far. Please help me in choosing the right dealer and right package - AMC, Insurance, other offers, etc. What accessories should i go for (given my limited budget), which sun film, under body coating and so on.
Congrats on the Vista. On the accessories,
agree with TSEA that front sunfilm is important for vista/Manza on account of the large windscreen surface area. CR70 is the best but Garware Icecool shield (no fronty or cool vision) is real VFM and and on part if not better. I have it on my manza and can vouch for it. Should cost around Rs 3800 over CR70, which should be around 6500-7000. Sun films, RE35/50 is VFM or you can give Garware's ice cool series a try. Stay away from taking sun films from dealer as they would use a roll worth around Rs 1000. Would suggest Wurths or 3m underchasis coating which reduces the road noise to some extent apart from the corrossion protection.

The rest of the accessories like reverse parking sensors, seat covers, etc. can wait.
Sridhar K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2012, 09:08   #78
Abhisurya

Default Indica Vista vs Ritz

Hi, I am reading this threads from last 1 month. I am also going to buy a car first time. After all above threads , I also will go for vista. How is vista tdi? Please anybody who owns new vista tdi, share their experience.

Last edited by Samurai : 19th February 2012 at 12:32. Reason: use reply button instead of report
Old 29th February 2012, 18:33   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhisurya View Post
Hi, I am reading this threads from last 1 month. I am also going to buy a car first time. After all above threads , I also will go for vista. How is vista tdi? Please anybody who owns new vista tdi, share their experience.

I am getting around 23kmpl and quite happy with the overall performance of the car.
bigautobuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2012, 08:40   #80
BHPian

I went through the complete thread, i had a indica v2 DLG for over 9 years. Just sold that off a week back and now looking for a car in the market. Hearing such positive reviews about indica vista got me excited.

As we have few buyers who have bought from Bangalore, please guide as to which showroom you got the car from, the price paid and any freebies or discounts you got on the same. I have a low budget and would be going for a LS version, which suits my needs. Have not decided on the color yet.

Prerna motors near my place in Sarjapur is only giving a 10k discount on the car apart from which he is putting , mudflaps, mats, sun film , perfume and idol in the car. He said there is no corporate discount and 10k is the max he can give.

Any inputs on pridcing which dealer and color to go for will be appreciated.As the LS model comes with black door handles and driver side black mirror.
Dushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2012, 08:59   #81
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi!

I can't comment about the dealer, but a word on what to bargain for. I always try to push for manufacturer's specialized product or discount on insurance amount. Things like extended warranty, manufacturer's door sill protection. Floor mats, seat covers etc can be had outside as well.

Whatever they offer you, please bargain for left ORVM, else fit one at your expense.

Thanks
Sheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2012, 09:19   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dushie View Post
I went through the complete thread, i had a indica v2 DLG for over 9 years.
If you still have a copy of this car's RC card, try and bargain for a loyalty discount too - this can go upto 10k.

Cheers,
Vikram
comfortablynumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2012, 02:02   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dushie View Post
As we have few buyers who have bought from Bangalore, please guide as to which showroom you got the car from, the price paid and any freebies or discounts you got on the same.
You can PM me, i have booked it with Concorde. The experience has been very good so far, i am taking delivery today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Hi!

I can't comment about the dealer, but a word on what to bargain for. I always try to push for manufacturer's specialized product or discount on insurance amount. Things like extended warranty, manufacturer's door sill protection. Floor mats, seat covers etc can be had outside as well.
Indeed a very god tip. Thanks.

I would also like to thank everyone who has commented on this thread and helped me with the buying process. I would soon come up with initial ownership thread and there is one team bhp member to whom I owe a big thank you and he will have a very special mention in that thread. So long.
wickedchauhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2012, 08:22   #84
BHPian

I booked my car on 8th March, went to the yard yesterday to check the vehicle out. Checked the tires, battery, stepni, and other stuff in the PDI checklist. The car is in good shape looks nice. Should get the delivery next week. As of now i am looking for new car insurance. As i told the dealer i would be doing insurance from my side. The color i finalized is porcelain white.

Chauhan good to hear that you have booked with concorde. What were the discounts and freebies you got. Also what color you went for. Congratulations on your purchase. I checked the costing for Concorde and found their handling & registration charges to be high. They were charging 5k for the same, while Prerna was charging Rs 4250 for the same. When i asked them about the same they said thats the way it is.

Last edited by Dushie : 10th March 2012 at 08:25.
Dushie is offline   Reply With Quote