Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Closed Thread
Old 5th August 2009, 10:53   #31
Senior - BHPian
Default Updates and the Decision

Well. Test drove the Ritz too and was not very impressed. THe engine is a gem. It cant be compared to any earlier Maruti engines. This one is very smooth with good enough power for the engine capacity. For once a maruti engine that did not need me to rev hardly to climb slopes was a surprise. The engine is very rev happy though.

THe space, the placement of the pedals, the lack of anything that could be called boot and the shape was a big let down considering the price of the car. We both felt that it would have been a nice choice probably at 50-60K less.

SO with having driven almost all hatches and not really liking any of them we went to ford to test drive the fusion. And unfortunately/fortunately they seem to have disconinued the petrol fusion. HEnce we went on a test drive on the Fiesta. And in 5 minutes of driving the decision was made.

A Fiesta Zxi ABS.

MODS: YOu could close this thread.
Closed Thread