Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 18th September 2009, 10:55   #31

Punto is always better compared to Vista.

Also if you go for Emotion + nothing can beat that choice !!!!

Also look wise Punto is much better when compared to Vista.

I am sure if you change the stock wheels to some nice after market alloys your car is just gonna rock !!!

Thanks,
Vivek
vivekhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2009, 23:42   #32
BHPian

I got the chassis number of the car from dealer, that is: MCAxxxxGPZ. Chassis number decoding tells that the car is manufactured in July, 09. I booked the car on 31st-Aug-09;
One of my friend who booked white color emotion pack from the same dealer (Malik, Hyderabad) before me [some time around Aug third week) got Aug, 09 manufactured car. Another friend who booked mid-grey emotion during second week of August got Aug, 09 manufactured car.

I am bit hesitant to take this July, 09 manufactured car. Dealer says, they just get the cars from manufacturing plant on placing order and they get in lots; and its not required that if you book in Oct, 09 you will get Sep, 09 or Aug, 09 manufactured car; you may even get Jun, 09 manufactured car from the fiat plant.

Can somebody tell me whether this is okay?
the_maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2009, 14:31   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_maven View Post
Chassis number decoding tells that the car is manufactured in July, 09. I booked the car on 31st-Aug-09;
One of my friend who booked white color emotion pack from the same dealer (Malik, Hyderabad) before me [some time around Aug third week) got Aug, 09 manufactured car. Another friend who booked mid-grey emotion during second week of August got Aug, 09 manufactured car.

I am bit hesitant to take this July, 09 manufactured car.
July or August, it's just one month, how much difference will that make?

Quote:
Dealer says, they just get the cars from manufacturing plant on placing order and they get in lots; and its not required that if you book in Oct, 09 you will get Sep, 09 or Aug, 09 manufactured car; you may even get Jun, 09 manufactured car from the fiat plant.

Can somebody tell me whether this is okay?
That's BS. Has the dealer heard of something called FIFO? Even a houswife follows FIFO with groceries and masala's!
amit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2009, 16:30   #34
Senior - BHPian

As every one said Punto all the way.With all the features it has & best ride and handling.
Ramsagar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2009, 15:35   #35
BHPian

Thanks Maven,
The inputs u have given me regarding the comparison of interests is very useful.. I will take them while going ahead.. Just waiting for an auspicious date go ahead from my family to start..

regds,
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_maven View Post
I booked emotion pack.

Now, I have to hunt for car loan. Here are my options (provided by the dealer: Malik Cars).
=============
Any idea on whats the stamp duty at SBI or at any other bank? Any tips to get better deal at HDFC?

Thanks!
Maverick79 is offline   Reply With Quote