Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 8th October 2009, 14:19   #61
Senior - BHPian

That is all crap.

You can press them into getting you Bridgestones instead of Apollos.

I think you have paid up the booking amount, you should go to Nelamangala asap to check out the car. Take the sales rep you are dealing with along. You can even ask some Bangy based T-Bhpian to accompany you guys. Conduct the PDI at the yard as well.

Cheers! Hope everything works out for you.
EssYouWe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2009, 17:35   #62
BHPian

I booked the i10 from Trident Bangalore and got deliverd last week. The car is fitted with Bridgestone tyers. The sales guy was ready to arrange a trip to Nelamangala for inspection before delivery, since I was busy with office work didn't go.
skumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2009, 14:26   #63
BHPian

Any updates on the latest discounts/freebies on i10? It seems there is a large variance , Gops got 36k+Freebies whereas others got a lot less? Any updates from others on the current offers or the max they were able to squeeze out of their dealers?

Thanks in advance
Shankyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2009, 14:33   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumar View Post
I booked the i10 from Trident Bangalore and got deliverd last week. The car is fitted with Bridgestone tyers. The sales guy was ready to arrange a trip to Nelamangala for inspection before delivery, since I was busy with office work didn't go.
Which trident showroom did you go to ? and what discounts did you get? I booked from indiranagar showroom , but I am planning to take delivery from sankey road showroom. Indiranagar showroom is very small, almos like a room, with no place to park the delivered vehicles. I was shocked to see the newly delivered vehicles parked on the road, all dusty and dirty.
anusha_snh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2009, 13:23   #65
BHPian

Smile delivered on diwali.

got the delivery of i10 magna kappa in electric red on 19 oct. Delivery process was smooth and without any hurdles. Got apollo tyres though .Will write the initial ownership report soon
Old 23rd October 2009, 14:40   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusha_snh View Post
got the delivery of i10 magna kappa in electric red on 19 oct. Delivery process was smooth and without any hurdles. Got apollo tyres though .Will write the initial ownership report soon

Now this is news - thought Hyundai fitted only MRF and bridgestones on i10.
Congrats anusha_snh for getting your new car. Do put up a new thread on the ownership review forum complete with pictures.

Last edited by blackasta : 23rd October 2009 at 14:41.
blackasta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2009, 16:43   #67
BHPian

Default Trident hyundai

I want to add that trident guys really are very efficient and polite and they made my car delivery process memorable. Mr Vipin kumar handled the transaction from the beginning, right from the enquiry and the test drive.He did regular follow ups and made sure we were satisfied. For any of the bhpian's looking to deal with trident in bangalore, I definitely recommend this guy.He can be reached at 9844701456.