Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 23rd November 2009, 22:19   #16
Senior - BHPian

anshuman - superon is stupidly located near the Jaipur Toll !! You have to go right up to the Toll and take a U Turn and then come back 3 kms and there it is SUPERON.

BUT if you call SUPERON and want the delivery made at Safdarjung which is located better, they will gladly do it.

In fact I once had a car delivered at Vasant Kunj - they did it in an hour. Of course the charm of taking delivery of your car yourself is unbeatable.
vkochar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 23:53   #17
Team-BHP Support

I get my car serviced at Superon Hyundai and have bought a lot of cars for family and friends from this dealership.

Last edited by .anshuman : 24th November 2009 at 00:01.
.anshuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2009, 15:25   #18

Default thank you

Guys,

Thank you for all the feedback. I have decided against buying an A/T for now for my wife primarily due to a lack of good alternatives. While I was keen on i10, a couple of more checks with the dealer and the news in the media about constant troubles at Hyundai's Chennai plant has made me wary about a second car from Hyundai.

I have decided to close on Chevy Spark. I had narrowed between Zen Estilo and Spark and basis a lot of feedback in this forum decided to close on a Spark.

Should book it sometime this week. Will share with all of you.

Thanks !
CarCrazy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2009, 16:53   #19
Team-BHP Support

@Carcrazy- Hyundai's longterm presence in india wont be affected by the strike in its plant. One thing is sure they are in a better position than GM in india.

Talking about the cars, Spark comes for a very good price but if you want a cheaper deal you can wait for the 800cc variant of the spark expected soon.

I find i10 on the other end a better car than Spark but its your personal choice, please test drive both cars and spend enough time sitting in the car before booking any of the cars.
.anshuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2009, 19:18   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman View Post
@Carcrazy- Hyundai's longterm presence in india wont be affected by the strike in its plant. One thing is sure they are in a better position than GM in india.

Talking about the cars, Spark comes for a very good price but if you want a cheaper deal you can wait for the 800cc variant of the spark expected soon.

I find i10 on the other end a better car than Spark but its your personal choice, please test drive both cars and spend enough time sitting in the car before booking any of the cars.
Very aptly put. Hyundai is in a better position in India than GM with all its troubles.

Spark is no doubt a good car in its own right but make sure that you have got enough service centres near by. It was the one major deficiency that made me turn away from Spark and also check if there is any waiting period for Spark in your city. In Chennai it used to be 15 days (as per the showroom guys standard clause) but invariably it turns out to be more than a month.

So do check these factors out before you go in for the plunge.

Happy motoring !

Carbine.
carbine is offline   Reply With Quote