Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Closed Thread

Old 25th October 2010, 15:09   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by donarun View Post
I am not considering the Figo even though it has good effecient engine under its hood. the lack of proper bumpers, rear power windows and few other quirks have made the Figo go down a bit in my list.
Who needs bumpers and rear power windows when the Stock speaker locations in Figo is something no ICE freak should miss out on.
Old 25th October 2010, 15:12   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish7 View Post
I am also booking Punto tomorrow, but discount I have been offered are follows -

Insurance 19k
Extended Warranty 5k
Exchange bonus 15k

But I need to pay 3000 to get free insurance & extended warranty. Is that what you've been asked to pay as well? Pls. inform so that I can discuss it with the dealer here.
Yes same(with 3K as payment extra, that too this offer is valid for this month only) + mudflop + floor mats+sunflim+Car cover. No i drove the 90HP vehicle only not 75HP

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
How does this exchange bonus thing work? You gave your old car to them for some money and they give you addition 15k off for it?
Yes mine also now the same the old car is getting its price and for exchange bonus of 15K i.e. mine gone for 80K + 15K exchange Bonus nice deal right???

Last edited by magnanimousdude : 25th October 2010 at 15:13.
Old 25th October 2010, 15:28   #48
BANNED

Has Fiat stopped giving free 50 month Roadside Assistance package?
Till August, Fiat was offering this 50 month 24x7 Roadside Assistance package as well.

@Manish7- There is no noticeable performance change in BS-3 vs BS-4 Punto.
Old 25th October 2010, 15:32   #49
BHPian

Default My Car Fiat Punto MJD BSIV from Stockyard

Guys, my car direct from stockyard, not yet deliveried through :P
Attached Thumbnails
Swift VDI+ABS or Fiat Punto MJD or New Fabia 1.2 Diesel. Edit- Booked Fiat Punto MJD-dsc02081.jpg  

Swift VDI+ABS or Fiat Punto MJD or New Fabia 1.2 Diesel. Edit- Booked Fiat Punto MJD-dsc02077.jpg  

Swift VDI+ABS or Fiat Punto MJD or New Fabia 1.2 Diesel. Edit- Booked Fiat Punto MJD-dsc02080.jpg  

Old 25th October 2010, 15:47   #50
BANNED

Congrats Magnan. Bossa Nova White Looks awesome. Also, I see a blue Punto in the background of first pic? Has Fiat launched new colors as well?
It doesn't look like Electric Blue Punto (it had been discontinued earlier).

Also, can I copy your pic for our other Team Fiat India forum? It can be a hot topic for discussion regarding this Blue color Punto visible in the background if you don't mind?
Old 25th October 2010, 16:07   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnanimousdude View Post
Yes same(with 3K as payment extra, that too this offer is valid for this month only) + mudflop + floor mats+sunflim+Car cover. No i drove the 90HP vehicle only not 75HP
You mean you're getting 90BHP in 7.45L OTR? Is that after discount or before discount?
Old 25th October 2010, 16:49   #52
BANNED

@Manish7- I think he is getting the 76hp variant, not the 90hp one (based on the VIN No. he posted in Wildon's thread)
Old 25th October 2010, 16:53   #53
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnanimousdude View Post
@milestogo,

Thanks for your reply, but i was expecting to drive atleast 130 km/h in GST from chennai where in the other cars will cruise on 140 on the same or so i thought the engine noise might annoy me. How about your top speed driven? and whatz Punto mileage city/HW?
It sure produces noise at that speeds. But I don't see any other car in your list that is noiseless. It produces noise but not upto a level that irritates me atleast.

My car is a petrol one. mileage is around 17kmpl city with AC AFAIK. you can PM a fellow bhpian "MCR". he has Punto MJD from Nov-09.

Go with what your heart beats for.
Old 25th October 2010, 17:12   #54
Distinguished - BHPian

oops!
I didn't see your post...CONGRATS dude.
Welcome to our family.
Old 25th October 2010, 18:46   #55
Senior - BHPian

congrats on the new punto!

This pic is baffling me. Is that blue punto the old electric blue shade or a new one? and that vista with alloys? is it the new 1.4 safire? can you confirm once you visit the stockyard again?
Attached Thumbnails
Swift VDI+ABS or Fiat Punto MJD or New Fabia 1.2 Diesel. Edit- Booked Fiat Punto MJD-dsc02081.jpg  

Old 25th October 2010, 18:53   #56
BANNED

@SidIndica- This is a Punto (101.5% sure). This is the same Electric Blue Punto (Amogh has confirmed the same). Some members have reportedly seen new Electric Blue Puntos at some dealerships but there is no news from Fiat regarding re introduction of this color.
Old 25th October 2010, 19:08   #57
Senior - BHPian

Congratulation Magnan on your Fiat Grande Punto

Please do start an ownership report once you get the keys in hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
Is that blue punto the old electric blue shade or a new one?
It is a discontinued 'Electric Blue' Fiat Punto. Moreover, Fiat has not introduced any new shades for Fiat Punto expect the Tuscan Wine and Fox Trut Azure..

Amith

Last edited by Klub Class : 25th October 2010 at 19:11.
Old 25th October 2010, 20:43   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddleShifter View Post
I see a blue Punto in the background of first pic? Has Fiat launched new colors as well?
It doesn't look like Electric Blue Punto (it had been discontinued earlier).

Also, can I copy your pic for our other Team Fiat India forum? It can be a hot topic for discussion regarding this Blue color Punto visible in the background if you don't mind?
Sure go ahead and copy the Pic dude, Moreover yeah visited that car as well but didnt take a pic :P as i dont want to turn mind on that blue as well. it looked as a Electric dark blue, some times ago called the Robin blue from long distance but after going near i could notice that it really got faded. its blue color for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish7 View Post
You mean you're getting 90BHP in 7.45L OTR? Is that after discount or before discount?
NO Mine is 75HP motor only

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddleShifter View Post
@Manish7- I think he is getting the 76hp variant, not the 90hp one (based on the VIN No. he posted in Wildon's thread)
i think you really follow all the threads :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
congrats on the new punto!

This pic is baffling me. Is that blue punto the old electric blue shade or a new one? and that vista with alloys? is it the new 1.4 safire? can you confirm once you visit the stockyard again?
I also notices new engines Indiaca DLS and safires also there, its a pretty huge stockyard
Old 27th October 2010, 12:24   #59
BHPian

I finally booked my MJD 90BHP Punto from Pandit yesterday. How and when will I receive the VIN number. I have that sales executive give me a tentative number when he confirmed with Fiat (and yes, it end with KNZ = Oct manufactured!! :-)), but I just want some official communication - don't know when can I receive it. Dealer is in a very tentative "we'll have to see" mode, so can't get it from him. Any pointers?
Old 27th October 2010, 13:18   #60
Team-BHP Support

Note from Moderator: Closing the thread as the car has been booked. @magnanimousdude: Please open a new ownership thread after delivery.

Thanks
Closed Thread