Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 1st May 2011, 07:20   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Vista Aura Plus quadrajet or Figo TDCi titanium or Micra XV Premium Diesel?? HELP

I would also suggest you test drive the Punto 1.3 MJD. From the choices given it would be Figo for me any which day. Lovely car to drive.
akhilesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2011, 17:02   #32
BHPian

Default Re: Vista Aura Plus quadrajet or Figo TDCi titanium or Micra XV Premium Diesel?? HELP

I had also gone through the same dilemma two months back. In my case it was Vista vs. Figo. Micra was not in the picture (too costly). Figo is the driver's car. I liked the zero turbo lag also, making me almost feel that I was driving a petrol car.

Vista has better space at the back seat. Entry and exit are also easier. It is also less noisy when compared to Figo. The TASS was not much of a problem in my area.

Other than that it is just a matter of taste. Both are very good cars truly VFM. You can't go wrong with either.
vkumars is offline   Reply With Quote