Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 29th March 2013, 14:16   #31
Default Re: Tata-Fiat ASC: Closures, Defections, Re-arrangements in NCR

Sorry for bringing a old thread back on front page, but I thought a consolidated thread on TATA service center would be better.

Autolinks have surrendered their dealership in NCR.
Also, Concorde have started a workshop in Okhla (its been a while).

Most of the Ex Sanya and EX Autolinks resources have joined Concorde.
I was not sure of quality of service knowing Autolinks resources joining Concorde (Autolinks was bad in service). however i still gave it a try and the service was good.

Apart from Concorde (Tata subsidiary) there are now two more service centers (Oberoi, Noida and Techno, west delhi) which have any positive feedback all others are closed or closing or too bad to take your vehichle.

RAMA, i have been hearing they are closing down since last 18+ months but i am not sure of their status as of now.
amit_arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2013, 16:14   #32
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: Tata-Fiat ASC: Closures, Defections, Re-arrangements in NCR

It might be better for us to start off with two separate threads since Tata and Fiat have separated ways as far as service is concerned.
architect is offline   Reply With Quote