Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 15th July 2011, 10:12   #1
Default Hyundai dealer goof up - Pune

Read this interesting tale of an i20 purchase.
Link:I420, News - Latest - Pune Mirror,Pune Mirror

rahulvilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2011, 07:37   #2
Default Re: Hyundai dealer goof up - Pune

I read this in the paper yesterday and felt really bad for BIsht. And that too the car was a gift for his wife . And now that the entire incident has come in the news papers , Hyundai finally decides to have a formal meeting with the customer . The news papers have nowadays become a new medium for getting your things done . the Municipality doesnt do its job , call the reporters and the PMC starts its job . For everything you need to contact the news papers . Dont know what the worlkd is coming too . I hope in the near future the reporters dont start taking bribes for getting your things done . They will take the position of babus who were known to get things done .
gautamkhadse is online now   Reply With Quote