Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 7th December 2013, 01:06   #136
Default Re: Can we trust Maruti True Value Dealers ?

I remember an incident told by one of my relative. He sold his 1999 Zen with 1 lac kms to True Value. Couple of days later his friend saw the car with the dealer and it had less kms on the odometer and the price was jacked up considerable.

I also don't trust the X-no. point inspection these dealers claim to check on the used cars.

3 months after buying a M800 from True Value I found that the engine mount was rusted and must be replaced urgently. We contacted True Value and though they were hesitant to replace it under warranty, they later did it for free.
josejoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2013, 23:44   #137
Default Re: Can we trust Maruti True Value Dealers ?

Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
Signed forms original copy is with me, only the photocopy i have given. Is that fine?
I think that is fine, but why are they not giving you the payment instantly. They should issue you the cheque then and there. I have sold two cars at True value and they give you the payment and take the car back. They were courteous enough to drop me back home.
mints21 is offline   Reply With Quote