Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 15th February 2006, 17:47   #1
Default Baleno Service?

The frist service for my Baleno is due. Can anyone suggest me a good service dearler in Mumbai where I should get it serviced? I had bought the car from Navnit Motors, but the buying experience was horrendous. It was pack of lies at Navnit Motors. So I am gonna avoid them as far as possible. I know most dealers mimic each other, yet if somebody has had a good experience elsewhere? At least some place where the car is really washed and not kept on the road, after wash, for it to collect the dust again. And also where the service engineer attends you promplty and not half an hour after you call for him, and the car is delivered immediately and not after half an hour of making the payment in cash!

PS: I hope this is the right section for the post.
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2006, 18:16   #2
Thumbs up

I owned a Baleno couple of months back and have disposed it in the month of Jan '06 after using it for 5.6 yrs (excellent car I must say ). I have always serviced my car at Sterling Motors, Thane. They are authorised dealer for Maruti and it seems to be a reasonably good place to hand over your car for servicing. And regarding Navnit Motors I totally agre with you. They do not believe in repairing, they only believe in replacing parts.
sumitdongerkery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2006, 11:52   #3
Default Baleno service

When i was in Bombay a few years ago, i found the service station behind M&M in Worli to be good (for my Esteem). Sorry, i dont remember the name. They were quite prompt and very service oriented.
Wheeliej is offline   Reply With Quote