Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 30th November 2011, 11:25   #16
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Indraprastha Automobiles, Wazirpur Delhi : Problems with Bolero delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by driving always! View Post
3. thirdly, i love bolero. like i said, i am going in for it despite most of the people i know telling me not to. well, i am showing the brand bolero loyalty beyond normal, and the brand bolero (mahindra as an organistion) is in return treating me like they're doing me a favour by giving me a vehicle. i expect better. is it too much to ask?
You are absolutely right. Bolero is indeed fantastic. It ticks all boxes for me too, except the unavailability of a 4WD.
In any case, your problem is not the Vehicle but the Dealer, so call other dealers first, get a written commitment, and switch your Dealer.
roy_libran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2011, 13:05   #17
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Indraprastha Automobiles, Wazirpur Delhi : Problems with Bolero delivery

@Driving always: As an ex-Bolero owner let me tell you that the normal waiting period for Bolero is 4 weeks at present. There seems to be some issue with the new refresh Bolero as I haven't seen many of them on road inspite the vehicle having been launched almost 2 months back.

BTW did you get a reference number from the Mahindra system for your booking. All bookings are given that number and you can check your delivery status online using that number. Looks like the dealer is harassing you to peddle his existing.

Please don't give in to the pressure.

Cheers
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2011, 11:44   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
There seems to be some issue with the new refresh Bolero as I haven't seen many of them on road inspite the vehicle having been launched almost 2 months back.
How did you know? Or are you guessing?

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
DHABHAR.BEHRAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2011, 16:04   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM View Post
How did you know? Or are you guessing?

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
Behram Saab,

Hyderabad and surrounding is Bolero territory. I must be seeing atleast 100+ Bolero's in a day. Out of that about 5 would be Storm. In the last 1 month I think I have seen just 2-3 new Bolero Refresh. So am doing 2+2. I could be wrong though. But my hunch says am not

Cheers
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote