Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 12th June 2012, 10:36   #16
Default Re: Experience @ Metro Ford, or should I say Metro Fraud?

Originally Posted by creative420 View Post
Sorry to hear about this. Is that Fast car place still there?

The worst part is that the Service Manager at Metro kept saying "what's done is done". No sign of remorse on his face.

Anyway. Any Endy owners on this thread? Preferably one who belongs to Bangalore and can suggest one honest mechanic? Please do.
I think so - it is just before Atria Hotel behind Vidhan Souda- you have to go into the side road before Atria Hotel See the owner - his name is Jai - he is a nice guy. Only make sure you deal only with Jai because I am not sure of the integrity of the other people there - they do a lot of government cars there also.
motorguy is offline   Reply With Quote