Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 4th January 2012, 15:42   #1
Default General Motors - Chevrolet Dealer - Pressana Automobiles, Coimbatore

Car: Chevrolet Beat Diesel

I had my initial stints with Kropex, Singasandra - Bangalore and learnt that they were not adequately responsible when it came to service or support or follow up. However, their sales experience was one of the best. With a pending complaint being unresolved, a lot of empty promises & a lost screw driver- it was time for me to look elsewhere to service my Chevy Beat Diesel.

I looked up on the Internet and found a new dealer was in my hometown - Pressana Automobiles, Coimbatore. On Dec 31st 2011 Moring at about 8:50, I called the service station for asking directions. A tele representative quickly attended my call and gave me directions. It was more of a 4 km drive from my house.

I was greeted by a Service adviser named Prem Saravanan. A very welcoming and an approachable person from the beginning. I did not have any major complaints except for 3 issues. 1. Water seepage in the cabin, when I pass a deep puddle over 70 kmph. 2. Front fender clips were not fixed properly by Kropex, Bangalore folks in spite of them charging me and 3. one of the cup holders did not seat properly. He made a note of all that. And additionally he suggested the A/c filter change as per scheduled maintenance roster. Also wheel alignment and balancing. I nod an yes, he patiently filled the columns in the job card. Gave me a copy and mentioned that car would be ready by 5:00 PM. Once this was done, he was kind enough to take me around the facility of their new workshop. I was quiet impressed. It was not even necessary for him to do that errand for me. However, I was so happy that someone is proactive and a hard find in Bangalore these days.

As promised at 4:30 PM, I receive a call that the car was ready for delivery and can collect it before 6:00 PM. He took me around the car and mentioned about the works carried out. The bill was INR ~900 [a/c filter & wheel balancing and alignment]. Car was clean- all 9.5/10 for giving me a super clean car. And all the mentioned works carried out.

On the whole, an awesome service experience & I will go back there. Highly appreciate the approachable attitude or Mr. Prem & highly recommend the workshop.

NO. 1987, TRICHY MAIN ROAD, LCT COMPLEX, Coimbatore, 641005.
Email: pressana.sales@gmidealer.com

Contact No:
Sales: 0422 - 4041111 / 09790440404
Service: 0422 - 4051111
nevertouchme is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote