Old 30th March 2006, 17:34   #1
Default Maruti service centers in Hyderabad

Hi Guys,

I need to know the quality of after sale service provided by the Maruti
dealers in Hyderabad. Is any of them outstandingly good or bad
compared to others?

Kanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2006, 17:57   #2

I had personal experience with Mithra and their service is pathetic. Varun gave some decent service. Not sure about the other dealers.

cnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2006, 18:05   #3
Team-BHP Support

Most of them are pathetic... as is the won't of dealers of big time manufacturers. Ultimately it all boils down to the kind of relationship that you may be able to set up with the service advisor. However two tips may help...
  1. The best solution is to take the car for service on a weekday. That ways you will face some hardships as you will be wo your ride for one full working day; but your car will get better care as the rush is comparatively lesser on these days. Better still set up an appointement on the phone. Thereafter take the car early in morning when the service center opens... around 9-9.30am in the morning. Early mornings when the people are fresh they work a bit more diligently.
  2. Try to locate the smallest of the dealers. My personal experience says that more often than not they are a bit more customer focussed than the bigger places. For Maruti this may translate into Acer, Secunderabad (near Tirumalgherry X-roads) for you.
Zappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2015, 11:24   #4
Default re: Maruti service centers in Hyderabad

Just adding to this thread to make sure team BHPians from Hyderabad are aware.

Yesterday I found out that my brand new Petrol DZire ZXi model does not have its pollen / dust filter in its A/C. Called Gem Motors Hydernagar, who sold me this car and the sales man says A/C filter is a "EXTRA ACCESSORY". They are feigning innocence about this matter and making me feel sad that I trusted them.

They are justifying their stupid knowledge as valid point. PDI was done very poorly and my car does not even carry PUC sticker on the windshield.

Buyer, be aware.
prithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2015, 18:53   #5
Default re: Maruti service centers in Hyderabad

In an earlier post on this thread, Zappo had suggested getting a car serviced at smaller Maruti dealers, as they are more focused on customer service. Using this logic, Acer, at Trimalgherry, Secunderabad was the smallest dealer. At least at the time he had posted.

I was wondering whether anyone has recently used Acer for a routine service? And if so, would you recommend getting my Wagon R serviced at Acer?
Zezé is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2015, 19:40   #6
Default Re: Maruti service centers in Hyderabad

I have the following feedback i.e.

Varun Balanagar - Average/Good
Varun Gachibowli - Poor
Gem Hydernagar - Average/Good
Gem Kondapur - Poor

For 5 plus years vehicles, a garage with good reputation will do just fine for normal servicing.
For issues/niggles, best to shop around for quotes with reputed MASS/Garages.
dpkbehera is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2016, 18:03   #7

For the last 2 years I have been servicing my Swift Vxi at Cosmo Auto Clinic Pvt Ltd. It is owned and managed by Mr. Anand Reddy - a thorough gentleman who is working for his passion towards cars and not for the money. His motto - don't change a part for the heck of it and if it's working well, let it continue.
The complete address is as follows - Plot No 1, Road No 5 Chandrapuri Colony, L B Nagar, Hyderabad - 500074, Opp Vijaya Laxmi Theatre. This place is after Orange Hospital near L.B Nagar Junction. Ph. No. 040 - 24123 033.
Please make prior appointment before visiting the service centre.
Disclaimer: I am no way connected with the said service centre and the aim of this post is to provide 'Jan-Seva' only
Pacific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2016, 19:58   #8

Hello all,

Wanted to check on any good maruti service center whether authorized or fng around west marredpally or hi tech city

Right now driving to hyd (wife driving as i post this) and felt that car ia swaying left ans right post 80 and it increases once speed increases. The movement is erratic that is not directly proportional to speed. Thinking of wheel issue got it aligned and balanced at bridgestone anantpur however the issue still persists.

Don't want to drive down with same issue on monday.
KD007 is offline   Reply With Quote