Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 5th May 2007, 17:32   #31

I purchased my car from Prerana motors in Oct 2003 and have watched their customer service improve over time. Their service technicians have improved as well and I would not go anywhere else. Had a very bad experience with Concorde and had to wait 20 minutes for anyone to even ask what I wanted. I left angry and vowed never to return.
kartikkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2007, 20:53   #32

Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Hard luck, varun. My own experiences however have never been 'bad', though v1p3r once took the truck to Prerna where they damaged sundry parts like beadings, sun control film and engine-bay soundproofing.
My car roofing was torn at Prerna when left for a scheduled normal Service. My V-koll film on the front wind screen was damaged by Concorde. They both paid up eventually, but you can hardly call thay fair because the time lost in getting these repairs cost much more than the actual cost of the parts plus the hassle and trauma. Thats poor Service by any Standards. It just depends on how you look at it and how much you are willing to compromise. I think we need to raise our standards higher and expect a lot more for the treatment that our loved ones deserve.

By replacing the damaged parts the dealer is not doing you a favour but only doing what has been undone by thier careless and callous attitude.
This by itself is proof enough about their poor and unproffessional outlook. No way, I would consider that FAIR.

So long....
varunroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2008, 11:38   #33
Default bad experience in Manipal

This is the mail that I send to Manipal motors after I had a very bad experience.I would recommend not to go to Manipal motors.

I had called up the airport road service centre of Manipal Motors Bangalore last week and had asked about the Monsoon check up camp for my Indigo Car.The lady who attended the call booked my name for Sunday 9 AM for my vehicle KL5 N 6178 and I called up her again to re confirm the booking and she told she had booked my name for Sunday 9 AM.

On Sunday, when I went to the service centre, at the gate , I was told my name is not there and then I went in to the reception and there, one Mr S Desai, was present and I told him my issues. I am very sorry to tell you that the way he responded was so bad that I really thought I shouldn't have talked to him.

And later I came to know that they have booked my name for Monday 9 AM, which I told him that it is not my problem.
do believe it is their problem and I told him and then he told me to complain to senior people.

I am sorry to tell you that I hadn't expected such a rude behavior to a customer who had come all the way to have his vehicle serviced, only to know that his vehicle is not booked for the day.

I would like to lodge my protest against this person Mr S Desai who was manning the reception and would now think twice before coming to this service centre
I know it won't be a loss for you but I do believe it would be one more addition to all those people who had such bad experience in Manipal Motors service centre Bangalore.

Note from mod: Do not use FONT and SIZE tags. When copy pasting first paste to notepad to remove formatting and then paste here

Last edited by tsk1979 : 2nd July 2008 at 12:03. Reason: Do not USE FONT and SIZE tags
joecherian is offline   Reply With Quote