Old 16th February 2013, 10:52   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Fiat's new dealership. Hyson Fiat @ Kochi

Quote:
Originally Posted by h14 View Post
Is Hyson the only dealer for Cochin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydofcochin View Post
Btw, What about RF? Will they still continue to sell FIAT? Apart from Hyson will there be any other dealer in Cochin?
Concorde Motors and RF Motors still have the dealership status, they can sell till 31st March 2013. The left over stock can be bought by interested ppl for a good discount, infact there was an advt in todays MM with offers for FIATs at RF & Concorde.
MilesAndSmiles is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2013, 14:14   #17

All the best Fiat, expecting some cheer in the future...

Jobish | 2005 Fiat Palio | 2005 Thunder Bird 350
jobish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2013, 22:34   #18
BHPian

The invitation for Hyson fiat , Kochi and Thrissur
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat's new dealership. Hyson Fiat @ Kochi-819137_10151416335528704_1989158312_o.jpg  

Nimish anthony is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2013, 22:46   #19
BHPian

Have given my Palio at Hyson, Kochi for the 75k service, plus fixing a leaking coolant.

Was glad when I met the same service advisors who were with RF Motors, and knew me and the car to an extent. He said a few mechanics too have joined from RF.

Had felt a funny pleasure on seeing the service centre full of fiat cars instead of getting mixed with Tata cars.

There was lesser delay in getting attended to, compared to RF. But they were full capacity, and are not in a position to return the car before Tuesday.
Binzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2013, 00:33   #20
BHPian

Great to see Fiat trying to pull things back. Fiat makes such great cars still they failed to achieve decent sells figure only because of their poor after sales service and non availability of spares. It will be a wait and watch to see whether Fiats exclusive dealership with their own service network can pull the sales back for Fiat or its already too late. But its really good to see that now Fiat is really trying hard to make a come back. They really deserve more sells.
Samba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2013, 23:41   #21
BHPian

I had booked an appointment with Hyson Service for my door lock issue(details in my ownership thread here (My FIAT Grande Punto 1.2 Dynamic - Initial ownership review)) and went there today.

Reached the service centre at 9:00AM and saw my name written on the list of bookings there. The reception staff quickly identified my booking and asked me to wait. In 5mins, Mr. Sreerag, the SA assigned to me, did further diagnosis of the issue. I told him whatever conclusions that I got myself as well as from the forum and he seemed to have identified the problem. He told me that if the part is available, it will replaced now itself, else I may have to wait. I agreed and asked him to update me on the status beforehand. Few mins later, he assured me the parts availability and promised a delivery in 1-1.5hrs max. By 10:45PM, the car was ready while I was waiting in their customer lounge. Sreerag handed over a bill of Rs. 0.00. I verified their solution to my satisfaction, shook hands with him and drove off. Though it was a minor issue and not something to fully gauge their capabilities, I was satisfied with the experience.
BigBrad is online now   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2013, 00:11   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrad View Post
I was satisfied with the experience.

I, for one am a happy camper with Fiat's new found footing.

I'm in the market for a performance hatch & at this point of time the Abarth seems the front runner.

With Fiat pulling out all the stops to make sure the customer has a spotless experience pre & post delivery, I can safely say that Fiat's on the right track & I'm in the right train
speed kills is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2013, 00:59   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrad View Post
In 5mins, Mr. Sreerag, the SA assigned to me, did further diagnosis of the issue. I told him whatever conclusions that I got myself as well as from the forum and he seemed to have identified the problem. He told me that if the part is available, it will replaced now itself, else I may have to wait. I agreed and asked him to update me on the status beforehand. Few mins later, he assured me the parts availability and promised a delivery in 1-1.5hrs max. By 10:45PM, the car was ready while I was waiting in their customer lounge. Sreerag handed over a bill of Rs. 0.00. I verified their solution to my satisfaction, shook hands with him and drove off. Though it was a minor issue and not something to fully gauge their capabilities, I was satisfied with the experience.
Cheers! Sreerag was with RF Motors earlier, and I used to make sure my car gets assigned to him whenever possible.
Binzone is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2013, 10:15   #24
BHPian

Any views on recent service experiences at Hyson Kochi? My Punto is due for 60k service. Can someone share their service booking no also please
Soccerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2013, 10:28   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
Any views on recent service experiences at Hyson Kochi? My Punto is due for 60k service. Can someone share their service booking no also please
I did my Palio servicing and the experience was good. Their Service booking number is 9744811111.
lloydofcochin is offline   Reply With Quote