Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 15th May 2006, 12:23   #1
BANNED

Default Contact info - Fiat India?

Hey, Anyone have any contact number for the senior management in Fiat India ?? A friend of mine is having lots of trouble with the Fiat dealer in Delhi and wants to have a chat to some one senior in the company .....

Mods -- Pls shift this thread to the right section if I got the section wrong !!

Cheers

PS -- Preferably a tel number but if not then the email would do as well .

Last edited by khaadu75 : 15th May 2006 at 12:24.
khaadu75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2006, 12:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

Why not try this email id?
Ricky.WALTER@fiat.com

I was in touch with him on email till recently and he replies pretty fast.
deepakhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2006, 13:03   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakhon
Ricky.WALTER@fiat.com

Also Contact Rishi Kapoor on this Forum, He has some contacts nos of fiat senior Management.

Cheers
greatDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2006, 13:03   #4
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakhon
Ricky.WALTER@fiat.com

Hey, Thanx !! But could you tell me more about him , in the sense ..wats his designation , did you have a complaint as well and did he help in solving it , where does he sit ??

Cheers
khaadu75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2006, 14:03   #5
Senior - BHPian

I am not sure about the division he is working, but I guess he is from marketing. His email id is listed in the tatamotors site for Fiat cars.

I was having a general discussion about Fiat Adventure which I am evaluating against Ford Fusion for a purchase some time mid next year. I was checking with him on the diesel option for Adventure. I also happened to mention the word "Alfa" and he wanted to take a general opinion on the budget I am willing to pay for an Alfa Romeo if and when Fiat introduces it in India and if I was looking for one. I have sent out my comments to him and am awaiting his reply.
deepakhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2006, 14:47   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, Anyone have any contact number for the senior management in Fiat India ?? A friend of mine is having lots of trouble with the Fiat dealer in Delhi and wants to have a chat to some one senior in the company .....

Mods -- Pls shift this thread to the right section if I got the section wrong !!

Cheers

PS -- Preferably a tel number but if not then the email would do as well .

Ricky Walter is FIAT India sales Manager however you can get your issue to his notice and he will redirect you the right authority.

He is very helpfull and a humble person as per my interaction with him at Auto expo held in Delhi.
namit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009, 14:42   #7
BHPian

My car met with an accident and is lying idle at the workshop for more than a month now. Reason? Non-availability of parts. I waited a lot and now the only 2 parts are delaying the work. The sad part is that the showroom people totally blame Fiat for not sending the parts despite repeated orders and they aren't responding to their mails either it seems. Is there someone whom I can mail and get the process to speed up? Now these guys postponed for 2 weeks and say they have no clue when the part would arrive, not even a rough guess of days, weeks or months! Am just too frustrated now.
furioussphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009, 14:50   #8
Senior - BHPian

Furiouss, please escalate the same to: service@fiapl.com and mangesh.kodalkar@fiapl.com
finneyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009, 14:50   #9
BHPian

Drop a mail to all three people below -

Ricky.Walter@fiapl.com

Kaushik.Prasad@fiapl.com

Mangesh.Kodalkar@fiapl.com

Manager -Customer Services
Fiat India
B 19 Ranjangaon MIDC Industrial Area
Taluka -Shirur
Dist: Pune 412210
Maharashtra
India
+91 2138 672764
Fax +91 2138 672800

Last edited by maverickxx2006 : 9th November 2009 at 14:52.
maverickxx2006 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009, 15:08   #10
BHPian

PM me your contact details..

I'll help you out....

Thanks & Regards
anupam00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009, 20:22   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
My car met with an accident and is lying idle at the workshop for more than a month now. Reason? Non-availability of parts. I waited a lot and now the only 2 parts are delaying the work. The sad part is that the showroom people totally blame Fiat for not sending the parts despite repeated orders and they aren't responding to their mails either it seems. Is there someone whom I can mail and get the process to speed up? Now these guys postponed for 2 weeks and say they have no clue when the part would arrive, not even a rough guess of days, weeks or months! Am just too frustrated now.
Drop a mail to Mangesh & FIAT service along with your showroom guys. I also face similar issue, after putting it down in an email to Mangesh and FIAT service things started working fast and finally I got back my car this weekend. You can check the details of the same at http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post1569775 (She is home, She is Hot & Yes its Punto)
arishi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009, 21:10   #12
Senior - BHPian

@furioussphinx , how did the accident happen and what parts are you waiting for ?
sdp1975 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009, 23:17   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arishi1 View Post
Drop a mail to Mangesh & FIAT service along with your showroom guys. I also face similar issue, after putting it down in an email to Mangesh and FIAT service things started working fast and finally I got back my car this weekend. You can check the details of the same at http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post1569775 (She is home, She is Hot & Yes its Punto)
I did send him a mail. Awaiting response now. Just read through your thread. Well mine is a bigger impact than yours and its a pity we are going through all this pain just because of Fiat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp1975 View Post
@furioussphinx , how did the accident happen and what parts are you waiting for ?
The only 2 parts to arrive are the suspension tower and fender lining. The bumper, bonnet, fender, HL, etc are all here. Looking at the speed of the process, I seriously regret picking up a fiat. Should have bought a swift.
furioussphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009, 23:41   #14
Distinguished - BHPian

Furious,

Have patience. Such is life. I'll PM you offline. Please don't lose faith!
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009, 23:54   #15
BHPian

Default Poor A.S.S

Fiat at it again! Pretty frustrating to know that they are not able to supply the parts even after a month.

You can't blame the dealer here simply because Tata spares are readily available. It is up to Fiat to ensure that all dealers have adequate stock of spares. All car dealers of other brands do have stocks of almost all parts readily available. In case of Fiat, it has become a norm for all the dealer to place the order to Fiat and then make the customer wait without any transparency. The blame game naturally begins, only resulting in a very frustrated customer.

I don't recollect a single report here on t-bhp or other Fiat sites, where the dealer was able to provide the parts readily in case of an accident.

In terms of accidents, Fiat is turning out to be use and throw! Extended warranty gimmick will probably turn out into extended wait!
sushanthr77 is offline   Reply With Quote