Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 25th April 2013, 12:26   #1
BHPian

Default VW severs ties with KSM dealership, Mumbai

Not sure if this has been posted here before. This is for folks in Mumbai who get their VW cars serviced at KSM motors. It seems VW has shut it down as per this report in TOI Mumbai edition yesterday. It seems it is effective 28th March, 2013. I am flabbergasted as to how come VW has failed to notify their customers earlier than the closure date and is trying to do this retrospectively.

I guess it might need to be independently verified by the Mumbai folks.

PS: Thanks to a fellow Polo member who shared this in another forum.
samarjitdhar is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 14:01   #2
BHPian

This is shocking to say the least. This was a pretty good service centerand I have got great services and free washes in my polo. I know that the main showroom was taken over by JMD skoda at sanpada but didnt know they are shutting down service center. I guess they are changing the management (hope)
Frontosa is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 14:32   #3
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Volkswagen Vento : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontosa View Post
This is shocking to say the least. This was a pretty good service centerand I have got great services and free washes in my polo. I know that the main showroom was taken over by JMD skoda at sanpada but didnt know they are shutting down service center. I guess they are changing the management (hope)
The public notice issued by Volkswagen clearly suggest that they have broken all ties with KSM, and it is not a management change or a shutdown from KSM. I don't know if you have come across this popular(!) thread?
thoma is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2013, 11:15   #4
BHPian

Ok I had been to ksm workshop 10 days ago before I read the news, I saw all things normal I.e all vw's being serviced etc and couple of SA's that I recognise working as usual. What I think is if the navi mumbai service center itself will shit down or not ? Some other company will or would have taken over so yhat should be a good news right?
Frontosa is offline   Reply With Quote