Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 28th July 2008, 18:19   #16

Originally Posted by radek View Post
It has been 5 months since I have bought my Spark from Pashankar, but they have not yet bothered to call me about giving me RC book. I think once the sale is done, they convinientely forget about next process.
I hope u recieved your RC book by now. I too went through the same trouble with them. i was shocked to see the name in the RC book mis-spelled when picked up the RC book and in the insurance policy. Well the bad experience... in pashankar is still fresh in my mind.

I never had set my foot there again coz I get the car serviced in Mumbai.
Real_man is offline   Reply With Quote