Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 1st July 2006, 23:34   #16
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

This somehwhat REMINDS me of PASCO Automobiles (Maruti dealer).. He was off the hook tooo.. but after he has left the dealership maruti customers r having probs with other 2 dealers.. oh man i miss pasco service..
abhibh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2006, 09:54   #17
BHPian

Hey guys..just came to know that Arya Honda Service is now working even on Sundays..another first among Mumbai Honda Service Centers.

-sr
srasania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2006, 15:23   #18

srasania,
Thanks a lot for your report about the good Quality service at Arya Honda.
We are new to Mumbai and only yester day I had asked 'hondaguy' and others about the best Honda dealer in Mumbai, and what kind of discount I should expect from the dealer,as we are about to buy NHC,GXI/CVT.
Till now no reply and since I am new to the Forum may not be looking at the correct thread!
We did go to the Arya show room last week to see various colours but they had only one colour for each model.
I am not a greedy guy for discount alone but would like to go with a dealer who is on the whole nice to deal with in all counts like service,emergency etc.
If you are going to reply, and if it is ok by the rules,then pl. copy to sukumar100@gmail.com
I am an old car enthusiast,an old engineer,and 99% oldest member of Team-bhp!I live in South Mumbai.
Regards.
Sukumar.
P.S.
Hats off to You Guys -GTO and team-for a wonder ful site.
I would like to contribute in a small way,on my experience of the work on restoration of a few cars but I lack in photos and scanning etc.
Good wishes,
Sukumar.
v_sukumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2006, 16:07   #19
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Wow, Thanks for the splendid review. I dont know how I missed this thread (Edit : Wait, I was away on my honeymoon) but will certainly check out Arya for my Vtecs next service. Plus, its closer to home too.

Will surely add to this review after my experience with Arya.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2006, 16:12   #20
Team-BHP Support

GTO, Arya is really fantastic. My family has all 5 of their Hondas serviced from them. My mom will get her CVT there too. Hope they dont get complacent though.
navin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2006, 17:21   #21
BHPian

i completely disagree....

When Arya Honda was newly opened in Dec 2005 even i had given my car for serviving as the servicing was due for more than 7 months as both Linkway and Ichibaan were busy repairing Flood affected cars...

So i asked the arya honda guy to come for pick up of the car for servicing which he did.

The pick up guy informed me that the service book is not in my car so i personally called for the book from my house and handedover the book in the drivers hand...

When the car was delivered back the service book wasnt there..

After repeatedly calling them more than 10-15 times no outcome...
The always gave the same answer "Please check the book must be there inside" and then keep transfering the phone from one person to another and then to another....

Till date i have not found the book... All my service record is gone now...
~ H O N D A ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 16:13   #22
Senior - BHPian

A friend of mine sent his Civic to Arya Honda yesterday for its first service. I ws expecting words of praise but his driver came back complaining that the service there was horrible. he mwntioned that he was called in the morning at 9.30 with the car but the job card was opened only at 12 noon. had a similar experience while taking the car back from the service station.

Could this be an indication that Arya Honda's honeymoon period is over?
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 17:28   #23
BHPian

Arya Honda alias Shaman Ford alias Shaman Fiat. Things never change.
Floyd de Souza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 18:01   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd de Souza
Arya Honda alias Shaman Ford alias Shaman Fiat. Things never change.
your completely wrong over here yeah agree with u on the fiat part(had a uno before) it was bad but with ford its very good has been my personal experience dont know about others
yogi1771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 19:26   #25
Senior - BHPian

Can Someone Ask Arya Honda Guys To Apply For A Service Station In Chennai ??
narayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2006, 19:27   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
Could this be an indication that Arya Honda's honeymoon period is over?
That is what I always mentioned in my emails to Arya Honda(since december 2005)..I kept on telling them..you're new,and very good..but please keep upto that kind and quality of customer committment always in the future,when your Service facility will have more vehicles..till date,I've had 3-4 visits to Arya Honda,2 were for servicing,and both services were well done..no complaints at all..so,I wrote in the nice review..and yes,people - I personally think,even if Arya Honda might not be the BEST in India,but they surely are No.1 according to me for Honda servicing in Mumbai.
I have had such horrendous experiences with Ichibaan Honda,that I think Ichibaan is seriously degrading "Honda" quality badge.
Linkway are bit better than Ichibaan Honda,but again,Arya would be the best..(atleast as of now..)
No idea about the new Hallmark Honda in Navi Mumbai..
Dippy - as for the incident you've mentioned about your friends driver,you can maybe provide him Aryas email address,for him to directly email..I'm sure he'll get a call back or an email reply from Arya..
If such an experience had his driver experienced at Ichibaan Honda,I wouldn't even have suggested any emailing/wasting time on them,since that dealer doesn't care a **** about customer complaints..but with Arya..I'm sure he can help them improve by providing feedback so that such incidents don't happen..

Cheers,
-sr

Last edited by srasania : 3rd October 2006 at 19:35.
Old 3rd October 2006, 19:29   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan
Can Someone Ask Arya Honda Guys To Apply For A Service Station In Chennai ??
hondaservice@teamshaman.com

hondasales@teamshaman.com

customer_relations@hondacarindia.com

Email !..best way to provide suggestions to any company(provided they check emails regularly !)..and HSCI and Arya Honda..both do check regularly.
-sr
Old 4th October 2006, 22:29   #28
Senior - BHPian

Default Arya Honda--Redefining Service???????????

Guys - trust me..go once to this service facility,and you'll be their customer for life..plus your car will love it.

Best,
sr[/quote]

I believe what you just wrote is too good...to be true in the long run!!!!!!
vigsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2006, 19:00   #29
BHPian

hi, i am planning to book my new black civic from linkway honda in goregaon, does anyone have any experience with them?? please let me know as i will be booking the car on sunday!
tif0si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2007, 16:13   #30
BHPian

well i have been to linkway, ichibaan and hallmark. here is my take on each of them

linkway- was good wenever i was there for servicing..sales no idea
ichibaan- hmm 50:50 i guess, they screeched my car wen takin it to the garage little did they know i was the owner, n another time they were playin my ice so loud n i was in the visitor lounge wonderin where the music was comin from n to my astonishment it was my ride... Man you pay for service and this is what you get. Sales is good

Hallmark- good service!!! but the sales guys are a bunch of snobs.. i can give my experinces there if any one is intrested.
partypest is offline   Reply With Quote