Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 1st March 2014, 11:07   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Vipul Motors, Noida: Excellent Maruti Workshop & Showroom

Hi all, My relation with Vipul Motors Noida began in July 2006 with the purchase of my Esteem Vxi and I still vouch for their sensitive and professional protocols being followed for the customers.

To begin with the sales team of Vipul Motor Noida Sector 18 Showroom; I would say Mr. Pushpendar is the epitome of honesty and humility in the sales field. So ethical and has excellent clarity of thoughts. He was the person who was the Sales Advisor during the time of my car purchase. I requested for a specific registration number and he was the one who willingly agreed to provide me with the same.

Moving on to the Technical and Service Team, The workshop is located in Sector 3 Noida (Near Aegis). Headed by GM Service Mr. Jag Mohan; it is one of the most reliable workshop for Maruti in Noida. Having known Mr. Jag Mohan as family for more than a decade it has always been a pleasant experience to get the service or technical assistance from this outlet.

Futher moving to the Body Shop; The outlet is right opposite to the Noida Authority Office in Sector 5 Noida. Headed by Mr. Banmali; the people and workers over there are accomodative and when one shall reach there then the 1st point of contact should be ONLY Mr. Banmali. He is the one who is always willing to go out of the way to help the customers. The paint job and workmanship is as per the norms of Maruti and the spares are also 95% readily available. The workers are well equipped with knowledge and end-result is always higher than the expectations.

Finally, To sum up my whole experience with this outlet I would say that among the present genre of after-sales outlet Vipul Motors Noida is the benchmark for me in terms of service quality.

Disclaimer: This experience is solely my personal point of view which has developed after being associated with them for 7.5 years.

Thanks

AD

Last edited by ad3952n : 1st March 2014 at 11:14.
ad3952n is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2014, 13:41   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Vipul Motors, Noida: Excellent Maruti Workshop & Showroom

Thread moved from the Assembly Line (The "Assembly Line" Forum section) to the Dealer Section. Thanks for sharing!
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2014, 14:48   #3
Senior - BHPian

Update

Hi all, I am hereby uploading the pics of Vipul Motor's Sector 3 workshop in Noida which I visited today for a minor repair job in my Esteem Vxi.

1) The entrance parking

Name:  ParkingVM.JPG
Views: 2900
Size:  87.8 KB

2) Reception Area

Name:  ReceptionVM.JPG
Views: 2828
Size:  61.8 KB

3) Store for spares allotment

Name:  StoreVM.JPG
Views: 2491
Size:  63.5 KB

4) Workshop Bays

Name:  Working baysVM.JPG
Views: 2917
Size:  62.7 KB

5) Final Inspection Bay

Name:  FI bay2 VM.JPG
Views: 3084
Size:  68.3 KB

6) The Washing Area

Name:  Washing Area VM.JPG
Views: 2499
Size:  48.8 KB

Thanks

AD
ad3952n is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2014, 15:57   #4
BHPian

I have visited this showroom on two different occasions. The size of the Noida showroom is too small. They do not have a complete range to display either. It is opened in a shop and infrastructure wise it is not up to the mark. I hope that most of their inventory is at their larger and parent showroom in Faridabad.

However, the staff is courteous and quite efficient.

Parking is another mess, if you plan to drive on your own to visit them.

I would rate Rohan Motors showroom in Noida as the best in terms of display, infrastructure and ease of parking.
mints21 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2014, 18:03   #5
Senior - BHPian

AD, as we had collectively seen pathetic pre sales experience from their sector 63 showroom in noida, that person I guess is behaving as if he is doing a favour in selling the ertiga to your family. This is just unaccounted for.
-refusing to give the VIN
-refusing to send a supervisor in their stockyard located next to spice mall noida
-asking for payment and goofing up the delivery experiance, that you can elaborate better.
-worse part-look at this-taken inside their stockyard when we visited

Vipul Motors, Noida: Excellent Maruti Workshop & Showroom-x-2.jpg

Vipul Motors, Noida: Excellent Maruti Workshop & Showroom-x-1.jpg

Vipul Motors, Noida: Excellent Maruti Workshop & Showroom-x-3.jpg

Do NOT take delivery of this ertiga zxi with VIN MA3ELMG1S00253953

Vipul Motors, Noida: Excellent Maruti Workshop & Showroom-img_20140627_160435.jpg

Vipul Motors, Noida: Excellent Maruti Workshop & Showroom-img_20140627_160445.jpg

Vipul Motors, Noida: Excellent Maruti Workshop & Showroom-img_20140627_160518.jpg

Vipul Motors, Noida: Excellent Maruti Workshop & Showroom-img_20140627_160641.jpg

Vipul Motors, Noida: Excellent Maruti Workshop & Showroom-img_20140627_160819.jpg

Vipul Motors, Noida: Excellent Maruti Workshop & Showroom-img_20140627_160837.jpg

MA3ELMG1S00257335 is the car's VIN you should take delivery of.
sidindica is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2014, 18:40   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
AD, as we had collectively seen pathetic pre sales experience from their sector 63 showroom in noida, that person I guess is behaving as if he is doing a favour in selling the ertiga to your family. This is just unaccounted for.
-refusing to give the VIN
-refusing to send a supervisor in their stockyard located next to spice mall noida
-asking for payment and goofing up the delivery experiance, that you can elaborate better.
-worse part-look at this-taken inside their stockyard when we visited
Firstly Siddharth thanks a lot for helping me out on this. I will for sure not go for the banged Ertiga at any cost. As you know Paa has already refused to go in for such a vehicle.

Even I am surprised that is he the same man from whom I purchased my Esteem 8 years back. He has become so cunning over the period of time. This moron broke my trust. The VIN issue happened right in front of you. Had we not pressed today to take a good look on the car we might not have got the VIN.

You are absolutely right he has goofed up on the payment too. In the past 3 days he has given 3 different versions. Here is a brief on that:

Day 1: Wednesday; I called him in the afternoon and asked whether the car has come or not based on my interaction with him on last Sunday. He confirmed it has come to their stock-yard. I confirm him that we shall take the delivery based on his pushing to get car billed by 30th June.

Day 2: Thursday: He called Paa, "Sir, Bhaiya ka number nahi lag raha hei. Kya aap gaadi agle haftey le sakte ho? Humne request dali thi 4 car ki jisme aapki bhi thi lekin sirf 3 aayi hei aur wo immediately deliver karni hei".

(Sir can you take the delivery next week since we had requested for 4 cars including your's but got only 3 and those I need to deliver on priority.)

Paa called and told me, I immediately called this chap back. I asked him what are you doing with the car? He said, "Bhaiya, mere pass 3 delivery ki cars hein jo mujhe deliver karni hei, kya aap ek hafte mei car lelo ge? Abhi lena hei toh Silver bhi hei mere paas.." (I have 3 cars which I need to deliver so can you take your car next week? As of now I have Silver also if you want). I told him why should I go for Silver when I have booked Gray color? Then he said "I will try and give you the car by 30th but cannot confirm it." Seeing this, I told him not to do a shady deal or else I will cancel the booking. I said, since I have good relations with the brand so I will wait for the period of 3-4 days.

Now Today, All of a sudden he calls me and says, "Apki car aagai hei and aap usko bill karao 30th tak" (Your car has come and now get it billed by 30th). I said, "You did not have the car till yesterday and all of a sudden you have 1 now?" He said "Kal raat ko aai hei" (It came yesterday night). I thought it was the result of my uncle's chat with paa.

Now, Based on his earlier commitment of waiting period i.e of 2-3 weeks I was planning everything as per that. And based on his statement yesterday, I said it's ok we will give them the cheque as of 1st week of July (since financing also takes 3-4 working days). And now what he said today, I felt he is joking, how can I arrange the finances within a half-day since Sunday is a holiday and Saturday is half day. Based on his commitment I planned my Mumbai visit for coming Monday.

That is when I called you and we went to check it out. Tomorrow I am going to meet my Uncle and explain him all this non-sense that he has done. He is thinking as if I am buying the car for free.

Thanks.
ad3952n is offline   Reply With Quote