Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 13th May 2014, 19:03   #1
Default VW Dealer organises a fun event @ Kovai Kondattam

I hope this is a fresh thread. Wanted to share and initiate a discussion on the events organized by dealers to keep its customer base.

To start of here are details of and event organized by VW dealer in Coimbatore.

City : Coimbatore
Dealer : VW
Day : 18th May
Time : 9:30 am onwards
Event location : Kovai Kondatam

They are inviting four members per family for a one day outing.

It looks to be a good initiative by the dealer. A platform to meet other VW owners,share details and also forge new relationships. It will be the first time at any event for me, will share my experience after the event.

It was well organized. We were requested to arrive at 9.45 but reached there at 10:15. They had separate entry for all VW invitees thus avoiding the regular crowd. We gave the car number and they provided the coupon for entry along with a wrist band for recognition in the crowd. Then it was left to individuals to engage in any activity of their choice. Food and other expenses are by the individuals and they provided water to everyone. But they had a separate counter and for purchase and staff to get your order to table when the normal procedure is self-service.

The location was nice with lot of water based activities ideal for the summer. Went with my wife and 3 year old daughter and every one had fun. It was also good to see Forty to Fifty VW Vento s and Polos together in one place. There was no opportunity to interact with other VW owners which I was eagerly expecting. Did not take my camera since it was a water based park and so no pictures to share. Just including a couple to show what was available in the theme park.

Would like to invite others to share such events organized by Dealers.

In addition to the above outing they are offering the following holiday campaigns.
Attached Images
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Happy Holidays.pdf (873.9 KB, 55 views)

Last edited by dsr_rpm : 19th May 2014 at 17:22. Reason: Shared the experiance of my visit and is ready for posting. Mods pls move it the forum.
dsr_rpm is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2014, 16:36   #2
Team-BHP Support
Default Re: VW Dealer organises a fun event @ Kovai Kondattam

Thread moved from the Assembly Line (The "Assembly Line" Forum section) to the Dealers Section. Thanks for sharing!
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote