Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 17th July 2014, 02:46   #1
BHPian

Default Redefining the meaning of customer satisfaction: Nanda Automobiles

After all the things Nanda Automobiles had done for my Kizashi I think their excellent quality of service deserves appreciation as it is because of such dealers that Maurti has it's reputation who go an extra mile to ensure that the customer is satisfied, so I am writing this thread.

As most bhpian's know I was facing loads of problems with my Kizashi whose condition was deteriorating with each visit to Kiran motors. I had lost all hope and was quiet depressed with the way things were going. Finally after a heated argument with the customer care manager of Kiran motors I decided to change the service center. I had visited Nanda Automobiles(Narol) earlier but only for one visit which led to the correct diagnosis of defective steering assembly.

I talked to the Workshop manager Mr. Amit that I wanted to end this nonsense so they can take as much time as they wanted but when they deliver my car it should be nothing less than PERFECT and boy did they deliver. They litlerally solved all the problems that were present in the car which were ranging from clutch judder to voltage fluctuation to grinding noises from the steering. Full details here:http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ms-solved.html

The thing that I like the most about them that even though the service center is new but it is filled with experienced staff who know what they are doing and not just replacing things that they thought was wrong. It is literally the first workshop in whole of Ahmedabad where the people handling the car knew how to operate the electric seats.

The floor manager Mr. Sajid remianed in constant contact with me on the status of the car giving a day to day report on what was being done. They did take time to address the issues one by one, they took one whole month but I am happy with the condition in which car was returned to me. It came home completely waxed and polished looking absolutely new What's more he calls up in the evening to know how the car is functioning and assures me that the bad days are gone.

I also had some issues with my Dzire's brakes making noises while braking which is similar to the noise made by those AMTS buses. Well believe it or not they worked till 11 in the night on the car(closing time 7:30 PM). I had reached at 6 PM and I was there all the time, they offered to drop me home but I denied since I had to go somewhere next day so I needed the car(I had not told them this). So, they even offered me dinner to which also I denied but what was surprising is they even worked that long. I have never seen any service station that would stay with the whole team just for one car. I have had experiences for my Kizashi where the dealer asked me to either come back the next day or leave the car there.

They are very courteous and understand the customer's difficulties when they are having problems in their car. Their motto is customer satisfaction regardless of whatever it takes. Don't believe me? check them out next time you in Ahmedabad

Cheers
rockporiom is offline   (11) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2014, 03:14   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Redefining the meaning of customer satisfaction: Nanda Automobiles

An absolute heart warming experience as per your post , we hardly get to see work shops with such ethos and expecting this from an ASS is beyond imagination , I hope you have conveyed your appreciation to the higher ups in Maruti , it will be well deserved as its generally the non performance that gets escalated , will definitely motivate these hard working bunch if they see couple of appreciation letters making way to the top guys and also it does definitely leave a bench mark as to what the customer expects every time they walk into an ASS .
vickzkool is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2014, 03:53   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickzkool View Post
An absolute heart warming experience as per your post , we hardly get to see work shops with such ethos and expecting this from an ASS is beyond imagination , I hope you have conveyed your appreciation to the higher ups in Maruti , it will be well deserved as its generally the non performance that gets escalated , will definitely motivate these hard working bunch if they see couple of appreciation letters making way to the top guys and also it does definitely leave a bench mark as to what the customer expects every time they walk into an ASS .
That is a good advice thanks. I will write an appreciation letter to Maruti as soon as possible

EDIT: Now this makes me angry. The service feedback section on Maruti's website doesn't have Kizashi in the list. So that means I cannot give a service feedback what nonsense is this?

Last edited by rockporiom : 17th July 2014 at 03:58.
rockporiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2014, 07:26   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockporiom View Post
That is a good advice thanks. I will write an appreciation letter to Maruti as soon as possible

EDIT: Now this makes me angry. The service feedback section on Maruti's website doesn't have Kizashi in the list. So that means I cannot give a service feedback what nonsense is this?
Hmm , a party popper this , especially as you wanted to leave a positive feedback , however the next time you visit this particular dealership or if you happen to pass by just drop an appreciation letter on a plain paper addressing the workshop manager , if you think it is too much of an hassle then don't bother about it as at least you have tried in the first place .

PS - I do not have any personal interest with this dealer or any other for that matter , it's just that I deal with people issues as a part of my daily job and believe me it makes a massive positive impact on employees when they get appreciated , also you will be taken more seriously in the future if you are unsatisfied at any point as you are the same guy who appreciated when things went right , just something that I practise at every available opportunity and it has never let me down !
vickzkool is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2014, 05:12   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Hmm , a party popper this , especially as you wanted to leave a positive feedback , however the next time you visit this particular dealership or if you happen to pass by just drop an appreciation letter on a plain paper addressing the workshop manager , if you think it is too much of an hassle then don't bother about it as at least you have tried in the first place .

PS - I do not have any personal interest with this dealer or any other for that matter , it's just that I deal with people issues as a part of my daily job and believe me it makes a massive positive impact on employees when they get appreciated , also you will be taken more seriously in the future if you are unsatisfied at any point as you are the same guy who appreciated when things went right , just something that I practise at every available opportunity and it has never let me down !
Have thought of a better idea since the fools at Maruti are slow in replying to mails have thought of gifting them a box of sweets as a token of appreciation for their commitment and customer friendly attitude.
rockporiom is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2014, 07:20   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockporiom View Post
Have thought of a better idea since the fools at Maruti are slow in replying to mails have thought of gifting them a box of sweets as a token of appreciation for their commitment and customer friendly attitude.
Wonderful idea , would love to hear back as to what their reaction was , wouldn't it be funny when they receive sweets instead of the usual brickbats, I guess there will definitely be more than few surprised faces .
vickzkool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 02:06   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Wonderful idea , would love to hear back as to what their reaction was , wouldn't it be funny when they receive sweets instead of the usual brickbats, I guess there will definitely be more than few surprised faces .

Those arrogant guys actually listened. They didn't reply via mail but they replied with their action. Maruti has included Kizashi now in the service feedback section. Way to go Maruti Now that's what I call listening to customers.
Attached Thumbnails
Redefining the meaning of customer satisfaction: Nanda Automobiles-20140725021126.png  

Last edited by rockporiom : 25th July 2014 at 02:13.
rockporiom is offline   Reply With Quote