Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 24th May 2015, 07:51   #1
Default Report: VW Delhi West invites customers for 'Family Day' at Jurasik Park, Haryana

I bought my car VW Polo from Volkswagen Delhi West, Moti Nagar. As claimed by them, they are the biggest dealers of VW in Delhi.

Well, from the last six months or so, they have been organising events for customers, giving away gifts at the time of service, etc. Till date I have got two invites to movies, one for an amusement park in Rohini, wash, wax coupons, yearly planner, etc. I could not go to past events due to family issues like exams of children, relatives' visits, parents not approving, etc.

Last Tuesday, I got a call again from the dealers that they were organising an event at Jurasik Park, Sonepat, Haryana on 23 May and asked for a confirmation. I just said yes and inquired about the program.

They had offered a couple entry passes with snacks and dinner. I asked if I could bring my children along. The lady replied that I had to arrange for their entry at the venue. I said fine.

After 10 minutes she called back again saying that children would be covered and asked for their ages, which I told her. She confirmed my email id and said the invite would be mailed to me by the evening or the next day.

And there it was:
Name:  Screen Shot 20150524 at 7.05.18 AM.png
Views: 579
Size:  105.7 KB

Report: VW Delhi West invites customers for 'Family Day' at Jurasik Park, Haryana-jurassic_invite-1.jpg

I took a half-day from office and had asked my wife and kids to reach the nearest metro station from where I would pick them up. After they had been picked up, it took me 1 hours and 30 minutes to reach the venue:
Name:  96.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  45.2 KB

As no stall related to VW was to be seen, I dialed the number mentioned in the email. The lady at the other end said, "we are at the gate. Just walk in." Indeed they had a table for registration. They asked for my contact number, verified it and gave me the entry passes for 4 members:
Name:  IMG_4454.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  43.4 KB

I just walked in and found a Jetta, Vento and Cross Polo on display along with a backdrop of VW. I could see all familiar faces from sales and service who greeted us very cordially.

Our photos were clicked with their camera and my mobile phone. They had a gift for maximum likes for photos posted to Facebook:
Report: VW Delhi West invites customers for 'Family Day' at Jurasik Park, Haryana-img_4451.jpg

The welcome was warm and drinks (jaljeera and lassi) were offered along with sandwiches and pakoras. Then we were left to enjoy, which the children did in water rides and pools:
Name:  jurassicparkinnimagesphotos51e782d5e4b0751ab77b21cd.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  61.0 KB

Meanwhile they had small contests running for couples. Thereafter, at 5, a rain-dance was announced. It was good to see all service advisors cooling off in pools. Then we proceeded to the food court at around 7, where they were taking feedback and giving away gifts for simple questions.

Food was served both in veg and non-veg, where people were rushing like anything...uff. This was obviously not VW's fault. It was due to impatient guests.

Thereafter we departed at around 8:20. I could not click photos as I had changed to a swimming costume and mobile was kept in a locker. Anyways, it was a well-organised event and a day well spent.

Last edited by Aditya : 25th May 2015 at 13:22. Reason: Editing spacing and punctuation for better readability.
mishraak is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote