Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 18th July 2015, 15:56   #1
Default VST Motors, Chennai: Moves Tata to smaller showroom, takes Mercedes-Benz franchise

Learnt that VST Motors has been appointed as the second Mercedes-Benz dealer in Chennai.

The Mercedes-Benz showroom of VST will be located in the same building which used to house the Tata Motors franchise on Mount Road.

VST has moved the Tata franchise to a much smaller outlet in T.Nagar, Chennai, with space barely enough to park three cars inside!

Apparently the relocated Tata showroom space was acquired by VST, from a Tata commercial vehicle dealer, ACT, who used to sell the SCV range of TML from the same outlet.
arjab is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2015, 23:37   #2

Tata needs to locate its dealerships at places which are accessible and catch the eye of customers. I was looking for a hatchback and visited every non premium brand show room. The only Tata showroom I could locate and recognise was the one at Velachery because I visit Velachery often. I live in Porur which is on the western edge of the city and most showrooms are located in a cluster on Mount Road. I don't remember noticing VST motor showrooms on Mount Road. Anyway the ambiance of most Tata showrooms don't catch your attention.
Ragavsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2015, 13:48   #3

New Mercedes Showroom opened up in Chennai a few weeks ago near Spencer's plaza on Mount road.
VST Motors, Chennai: Moves Tata to smaller showroom, takes Mercedes-Benz franchise-imageuploadedbyteambhp1444810715.924390.jpg

Last edited by thatsdileep : 14th October 2015 at 13:49.
thatsdileep is offline   Reply With Quote