Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 31st August 2006, 20:45   #1
BHPian

Default Best Petrol Pump and Maruti Authorised Center in Hyderabad

Guys From hyderabad..
Please can you direct me to the best place to fill up in Hyderabad and also I own a Baleno and need to know The best service center for the same.

Appreciate your help.

My experience with pump At Madhapur, hiteccity and Jubilee hills checkpost. next to srenidhi international school

1) Lo Mileage
2) very rough Idling sound like a desil engine sometimes
3) Very low pickup.. I mean you can feel the sluggishness
4) Knocking occurs under various situations.

Last edited by Rehaan : 21st August 2009 at 15:00. Reason: Post edited. Please dont use SMS shortforms and try to use spellcheck. Thanks.
kiranpashtakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2006, 21:10   #2
BHPian

I always fill petrol in IBP bunk near Begumpet flyover. It is a company owned and company operated petrol bunk. I am always getting good FE. 20kmpl on highway driving and 14kmpl in city.
narasimha raju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2006, 21:46   #3
BHPian

Yup, Sivam Petrol Bunk in Begumpet is the best. For Maruti authorised service center, RKS in Somajiguda is good. I would not recommend Varun or Mithra.

Cheers!!!
gr8guzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2006, 08:57   #4
Senior - BHPian

Even moushin motors in panjagutta is very goood
cooldude1988765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2006, 11:14   #5
Senior - BHPian

If you stay new near Secundrabad, pople say that the petrol pump opposite to Sangeet theater is also good and there are alway long ques.

I am filling from Mohsin motors at Punjagutta for the past 8 years.
satish_appasani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2006, 13:35   #6
BHPian

We have been giving all our maruti's to Mithra for the last couple of years, and i'm really happy with their service. The chaps there (I get it serviced at the SS near RTC X Roads) are attentive, they know their stuff, and write down your complaints and double check it in front of you when you go to pick your car up.

@Satish: Lots of people have started complaining about the Sangeet petrol pump. I stopped filling gas there and now use the HP one near my place, on the way to sinikpuri.

Godspeed,

Alok
ghostrider4385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2006, 13:46   #7
BHPian

Default What about Ahmedabad

Guys please let me know of a good Maruti Service station But would prefer a local mechanic more.
Also a list of good HP pumps or Reliance pumps there.
Thanx
Kaizer Sozay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2006, 14:21   #8
BHPian

Fullmoon(Indianoil) at Begumpet,Mohsin (BP) and Sivam (IndianOil) are good.I have been visiting Fullmoon for the past six years.They are extremely courteous and will never start the meter without indicating the initial zero reading.

If you stay near Seconderabad area then you can try AUTO CHENOY near parade ground on the Boenpally Paradise road very close to paradise flyover.This centre is one of the oldest Maruti Authorised service centre in the city and you can get a better job done at a lesser cost than showroom service centre such as Varun , Mithra or RKS.
Rgds,
Debasischatterj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2006, 12:16   #9
BHPian

I agree with most here.

The Full Moon bunk at Somajiguda, Sivam at Begumpet are places Ive been filling for 6 years for Maruti 800.

I usually use 87 Octane but once in a while fill in Xtra premium with additives.

I recently heard that the new bunk at the entrance to Srinagar Colony from Banjara Hills is also really good.
theexister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2006, 12:34   #10
Senior - BHPian

Good to know about hyderbad, If I visit there I will try these bunks.

About Bangalore I feel good petrol Bunks are most of the Shell outlets, BPCL basaveshwaranagar Kripanikethan Bunk, Lalbhag west gate BPCL, bunk between Sheshadripuram and kumara park its also BPCL, I filled always at
BPCL good bunks so far used only 3 or 4 maximum bunks in Bangalore, 95% of the filling @basaveshwaranagar Kripanikethan Bunk, recently after noticing jerk and bad pick up of my swift I started Shell bunk @Mysore road which is left side of the road while reaching Bangalore.

There are still more good bunks @Bangalore, but I never tried them.

Ravi.
ravibhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2006, 14:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by narasimha raju
I always fill petrol in IBP bunk near Begumpet flyover. It is a company owned and company operated petrol bunk. I am always getting good FE. 20kmpl on highway driving and 14kmpl in city.
I agree with Raju's view,for the reason he has mentioned.You can' go wrong there.Also there is not much Q etc and it is low profile,being a PSU.Always fill up atleast half tank to know how the fuel is.
Ofcourse Pump opp Sangeet and on Rashtrapathi Rd Yagnaiah are very old and trusted names.
I used to fill there 20 years ago for my Riley and Triumph 500 Twin.
But then Hyderabad was a different city-a one horse town!
I miss it and should go down this month itself!
Sukumar.
v_sukumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2006, 18:47   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexister
I agree with most here.

The Full Moon bunk at Somajiguda, Sivam at Begumpet are places Ive been filling for 6 years for Maruti 800.

I usually use 87 Octane but once in a while fill in Xtra premium with additives.

I recently heard that the new bunk at the entrance to Srinagar Colony from Banjara Hills is also really good.
theexister,

The bunk you mentioned in Srinagar Colony is not at all good. I used to fill there in my CBZ from past one and half year. In the last service, service engineer opened the engine as I complained about the sound coming from the engine.
The cam shaft and rocker arm etc were damaged and replaced to fix the sound problem. Service engineer told me that this happened due to adultered fuel. Inside the engine, all the parts are in brown color which looks like rust. So please avoid that bunk.

The service engineer also told that they are getting complaints from the vehicles which are regularly filled in Indial Oil bunks.
narasimha raju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2007, 12:54   #13
Senior - BHPian

Bumping an old thread.. Any good petrol pump near Banjara Hills? preferably HP (I have their Petro credit card )
spadival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2007, 20:41   #14
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranpashtakar
My exp with pump At Madhapur,hiteccity and Jubilee hills checkpost. next to srenidhi international school

1) Lo Mileage
2) very rough Idling sound like a desil engine sometimes
3) Very low pickup.. I mean you can feel the slugishness
4) Knocking occurs under various situations.
Kiran, the pump at Madhapur - is it a HP ?

How is the Madhapur HP pump ?

Guys, need info on good pumps in Hyd - couz lives around Madhapur, and drives to Deloitte marg. Can you pls suggest a good pump on that route ?

And a good place to service an Alto - the baby is brand new.
condor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2007, 23:54   #15
BHPian

The pump at madhapur is Indian Oil. I filled there only once and I did not find any abnormalities. The IOC pump in Hi-Tec is okay, but he sells only premium petrol. I am now filled my WagonR and Karizma from Shell at Aamirpet or BPCL located between balanagar and bowenpally. The HP petrol pump near vivekanandanagar, kukatpally is also good.
ravi@64bhp is offline   Reply With Quote