Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 6th November 2015, 20:40   #46
Default Re: Support Rod falls on my new Kwid at Renault dealership!

Well, there you are. My post sympathised with coolkid and condemned the service centre. But many chose to ignore it and wasted their ammo trying to chastise me.
As men, beating our breasts and wailing is not the usual way. A cool and methodical approach works better...which it did.
Well done coolkid for sorting out the bad apple. May your Kwid shine for ever like the Saptarishi.
Do post a review on the performance too.
God bless you and teambhp.
fiestarry is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2015, 00:11   #47

Dealers from Suzuki to Hyundai to Renault and all others are used to these kind of careless things. They make mistakes, and quietly rectify them and deliver the cars.

First they have small facilities at workshops and when they have a blockbuster like Kwid, they suffocate to accommodate the rush of cars.

This should be escalated to Renault and see how much they care of their customers.
MercFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2015, 01:48   #48

Originally Posted by coolkid View Post
...this was when I along with the other sapiens in the facility heard a huge thud. Wow! Thanks to the immaculate condition of the ramp, I now have dents on my car. So this so called support rod on top of the ramp fell on the roof across the length made a dent in between pillars A and B on the left and also on the other side.

Thank god (whichever one you subscribe to) that it was the roof of the car and not the top of someone's head. If I were you I would have greater worries than the dents.
fighterace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2015, 20:42   #49

Originally Posted by coolkid View Post
I met the ASM at noon, he's very professional and acknowledged their shortcomings. He's being followed by people from France and also the senior management team in India, I had sent an email to their top management across the globe.

I was briefed on the challenges they are facing and the rate at which their network is expanding.

I was offered two new tyres for the Duster as the vehicles in the initial lot faced problems with the tyres and had it replaced. Plus I was also told all the other problems with my Duster overlooked by the dealership would be rectified, more of that on a separate thread.

And the Kwid would be restored to how it left their factory with specially trained body shop technicians available locally.

I left with a smile, thank you Renault.

P.S., - Carlos Ghosn! You're the boss, would love to host you in Coimbatore! Or, you host me in France.
Happy that your voice was heard by the authorities. When I worked at a dealership, I used to come across cars that were damaged by tree branches, jackfruit, mangoes, coconuts! The dealership advised the sales advisor to target female customers to make sure that they didn't face the rage of angry men. This was to an extend effective for them.

Ladies never bothered to climb over the running board and check the condition of the roof! Once I resign from the job I have now, I'll make a proper thread on this WITH PICTURES~! I'll make sure that people see how their cars were treated before it reached the sales bay.~!
stephencherian is offline   Reply With Quote