Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 12th September 2006, 16:02   #1
BHPian

Hello, I gave my Fiat adventure for 1st service. I have been servicing my older car hyundai santro for 5 years at Modi and I really had the chance to compare Wasan Motors (Tata-Fiat) dealer and Modi Hyundai at Thane. Let me tell you the following things

1. The car was taken as per the appointment date.I got a call a day before to re-confirm my appointment date.
2. The car was promptly taken for a test ride when I told them about some noise (door rattling and under seat noise, which were actually very minor)
3. The car was delivered on time
4. The service centre (though low profile in terms of interior), was very organised and staff were very cordial.
5. I guess, all those who are thinking of buying a FIAT and are staying back due to lack of good service have every reson to buy a FIAT. Afterall no one ever said, FIAT makes bad quality cars. All knew they make some of the BEST cars. They lacked service with a smile, and Tata Motors have given them.
6. I got a call after 2-3 days to check if I am happy with the service and if everything is fine. I reported about the noise still being there, and I was promptly was asked to get the car back, the same will be rectified ahead on priority.
7. My satisfaction level so far is at par with the level of service I get for Hyundai Santro....
DO I SAY MORE!
omar1310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2006, 16:24   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar1310
6. I got a call after 2-3 days to check if I am happy with the service and if everything is fine. I reported about the noise still being there, and I was promptly was asked to get the car back, the same will be rectified ahead on priority.
DO I SAY MORE!
Hmmm...Pre-concieved notion about FIAT dealers dictating your impression?
When I report a problem and the dealer fails to fix it and ask me to come again is what I call a really bad service.
WhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote