Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 5th November 2008, 14:09   #31

Originally Posted by sriturl View Post
You are right on target. It is close to Forum.
Forum has two entrances. Go to the road which is Mc Donalds/Westside side of Forum.
Continue on the same road with Forum on you left, you cross Audugodi Police station on right, and go further, you will hit a signal.
Cross signal keep going straight, you will cross Mico factory(main gate) on your left, NDRI on right.
Around 100 m you will reach end of Mico factory compound.
Surakshaa is right next to Mico compound.

Now, that's like a DETAILED route description
I can 'see' Surakshaa now
Iswear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2008, 12:20   #32

Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM View Post
Why can I write the above paragraph? Because I am insulated from all this nonsense. I work on my cars myself. QED. I happen to have a unique ability of being able to "sniff" a car and accurately hit the root cause, a capability unfortunately not acknowledged by guys who are supposed to matter.

What more can I say? Best of luck. Do send me a PM and I will be delighted to guide you to provide you a delightful user experience with your car.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
Nice of you to put these words. Truly appreciate. As a matter of fact, I never get stuck when I am faced with a hurdle, I work around it. So, my car never had any problems after that. Touchwood!

I have also gone through your thread on why customers have poor service experience. I always believe honesty sells- a true Obama way!
WhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2015, 09:25   #33
Default Bimal Service quality going down the drain!

My experience with Bimal Auto Agency in Mahadevapura, Bangalore has generally been satisfactory for the past 10+ years. I have bought 2 cars from them and serviced them exclusively at their place. My loyalty was given a mighty jolt a few weeks back!

I had given my Alto for some accident repair (passenger door) and asked for a paid service after that since the car was due.

When I took delivery, I could see that there was deficiency of service in almost **EVERY** aspect of their work.

1. The door was replaced. On initial visual inspection I could see that the door was not sitting properly. Then I showed them that it was not even closing properly with reasonable amount of push. They took it to the shop for fixing immediately. While they were hammering away at the latch and hinges, I couldnt help but wonder if they had done any quality inspection at all to catch this obvious fault.

2. The rear hatch which was closing perfectly before the service, now needs a mighty bang to close!

3. The car was not wiped after a wash (or not even washed?). there was oil/muck on mirrors, glasses.

4. I had asked for brake cleaning and check up as part of service (and got billed for the same). I had asked them not to do wheel balancing (because they just add it to the bill all the time and dont do a thing anyways). When I took it to another place for balancing, I could see that the brakes were as dirty as ever, untouched!

5. The steering wheel alignment had gotten messed up by about 10-15 degrees. most likely when they were replacing one of the struts as part of running repair.

After all of this, they made the usual call from their "customer satifaction department" and ask me for feedback. I listed out all of these (and a few more) and gave 3/10 rating. Interestingly, during earlier episodes when I give 8/10 they will keep bugging me until I bring the car back and they get a chance to rectify the issue. Now, after a few calls, they have gone silent.

Of course, they offered to look into all of this "if I bring the car over to their shop again". this I dont want to do since it takes time and fuel to do that. Why could they not take care of these glaring omissions the first time?

There ends my relationship with Bimal! I am considering Kalyani Motors for the next trip. I got my insurance renewed with them and it was a smooth service. Let me experiment and see.
Haren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2015, 21:04   #34
Default Re: Bimal Motors - Poor Service Quality

Are there any experiences to share wrt Bimal Yelahanka? Am considering buying a car from them.
Haque is offline   Reply With Quote