| || |
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|5th November 2008, 14:09||#31|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Thanked: 0 Times
Now, that's like a DETAILED route description
I can 'see' Surakshaa now
|6th November 2008, 12:20||#32|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Thanked: 67 Times
I have also gone through your thread on why customers have poor service experience. I always believe honesty sells- a true Obama way!
|12th January 2015, 09:25||#33|
Join Date: Sep 2014
Thanked: 21 Times
Bimal Service quality going down the drain!
My experience with Bimal Auto Agency in Mahadevapura, Bangalore has generally been satisfactory for the past 10+ years. I have bought 2 cars from them and serviced them exclusively at their place. My loyalty was given a mighty jolt a few weeks back!
I had given my Alto for some accident repair (passenger door) and asked for a paid service after that since the car was due.
When I took delivery, I could see that there was deficiency of service in almost **EVERY** aspect of their work.
1. The door was replaced. On initial visual inspection I could see that the door was not sitting properly. Then I showed them that it was not even closing properly with reasonable amount of push. They took it to the shop for fixing immediately. While they were hammering away at the latch and hinges, I couldnt help but wonder if they had done any quality inspection at all to catch this obvious fault.
2. The rear hatch which was closing perfectly before the service, now needs a mighty bang to close!
3. The car was not wiped after a wash (or not even washed?). there was oil/muck on mirrors, glasses.
4. I had asked for brake cleaning and check up as part of service (and got billed for the same). I had asked them not to do wheel balancing (because they just add it to the bill all the time and dont do a thing anyways). When I took it to another place for balancing, I could see that the brakes were as dirty as ever, untouched!
5. The steering wheel alignment had gotten messed up by about 10-15 degrees. most likely when they were replacing one of the struts as part of running repair.
After all of this, they made the usual call from their "customer satifaction department" and ask me for feedback. I listed out all of these (and a few more) and gave 3/10 rating. Interestingly, during earlier episodes when I give 8/10 they will keep bugging me until I bring the car back and they get a chance to rectify the issue. Now, after a few calls, they have gone silent.
Of course, they offered to look into all of this "if I bring the car over to their shop again". this I dont want to do since it takes time and fuel to do that. Why could they not take care of these glaring omissions the first time?
There ends my relationship with Bimal! I am considering Kalyani Motors for the next trip. I got my insurance renewed with them and it was a smooth service. Let me experiment and see.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|State of plastic fitments on cars : Poor quality or poor maintenance?||libranof1987||Technical Stuff||10||15th January 2011 21:14|
|Bimal Service (Maruti) is horrible!!!!||adit1329||Indian Car Dealerships||53||1st December 2010 18:42|
|Ritz ZXI - Bimal Bangalore Experience||sajirm||Indian Car Dealerships||22||1st December 2009 11:13|
|Bimal Motors - Indemnity clause before test drive||viper_711||Indian Car Dealerships||65||23rd October 2009 00:01|
|Traffic pile up infront of Bimal Mahadevapura||joecherian||Street Experiences||33||20th July 2009 11:52|