Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 14th October 2006, 17:04   #1

Default tata-fiat, fiat dealers in delhi

Hi folks! i m planning to buy a palio 1.6 sports very soon. can anybody please tell me that which one is the best tata-fiat or fiat dealer in delhi and from where i can get a good discount. replies r eagerly awaited.
help me .
yudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2006, 18:40   #2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by yudi
Hi folks! i m planning to buy a palio 1.6 sports very soon. can anybody please tell me that which one is the best tata-fiat or fiat dealer in delhi and from where i can get a good discount. replies r eagerly awaited.
help me .
Hey, CONGRATS on choosing the GTX as your new car ... Im sure you wont regret this decision , its a beautiful car to drive which Im sure you must have tested allready .

As for the dealers in Delhi ... there is Vivek Automobiles on Mathura Road so just call 22222222 and get their number from there . I have never bought from them so dunno how good they are as far as service is concerned . But I have gotten my GTX serviced from them on numerous occassions and I wud give them a 4/10 . And for th discounts deal , will have to call them and find out as they will be able to tell you the latest discounts being offered .

Gud to see another GTX joining the TBhp garage ...

Cheers
khaadu75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2006, 20:08   #3
BHPian

Hi,

Vivek is one the best Fiat dealers in Delhi, I bought my XETA from them this june..! Incase you're dropping in tommrow PM me, I will be there for my First service tommorow morning.
wolfinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2006, 20:09   #4

thanks khaadu for your reply. i will get back with the updates in tbhp soon.
Old 14th October 2006, 20:12   #5

well, i will be away for a week but sure visit vivek automobiles after diwali. however, thanx wolfinstein for your reply.
Old 15th October 2006, 02:06   #6
BHPian

I have just taken a 1.6 from Nawab motors in noida, as i couldnt get one in delhi!!
they are quite ok in terms of customer service i would say....and the discount i got was 70K
they also had some 1.6s in stock as well as one for test ride.....it seems they sell more palio 1.6 than all delhi dealers combined!!....well thts wht the salesman said, so u can take it with a pinch of salt perhaps!!

anyway check them out...contact Amitabh from that dealership at 09350629129

Happy Shopping!!
markiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2006, 11:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by markiv
I have just taken a 1.6 from Nawab motors in noida, as i couldnt get one in delhi!!
they are quite ok in terms of customer service i would say....and the discount i got was 70K
they also had some 1.6s in stock as well as one for test ride.....it seems they sell more palio 1.6 than all delhi dealers combined!!....well thts wht the salesman said, so u can take it with a pinch of salt perhaps!!

anyway check them out...contact Amitabh from that dealership at 09350629129

Happy Shopping!!
hi markiv! thanx for ur reply. can u please tell me what is the final on road price of your palio 1.6? also the discount of 70k you got is excluding finance discount offered by icici bank loan or it is flat on ex-showroom price.
Old 15th October 2006, 11:36   #8
Senior - BHPian

Good choice mate a very gud drivers car

bargain with the dealer you can get upwards 70k discount
manikjeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2006, 14:51   #9
BHPian

Quote:
help me .
Hey Yudi,

I too am planning to get a Palio 1.2.

I've heard Samyak motors in Patparganj is supposed to be pretty good. Do check out the palio users group in yahoo for more information.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/PalioUsersIndia/
tushar79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2006, 17:08   #10
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

i bought my siena 1.6 from vivek automobiles,mathura road and it was a pleasant experience.no hassles,no delays,the staff was efficient.
but keep in mind,when servicing is concerned,vivek auto's managers,mechanics are very lethargic and dont do the stuff you asked for unless you stand on their heads.
hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2006, 21:20   #11
BHPian

Do you have to get the servicing done from the dealer you brought a car from? I thought you could go to any service centre.
tushar79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2006, 00:47   #12
BHPian

Quote:
hi markiv! thanx for ur reply. can u please tell me what is the final on road price of your palio 1.6? also the discount of 70k you got is excluding finance discount offered by icici bank loan or it is flat on ex-showroom price.
on-road price came as 4.3L for me.
70K discount is on ex-showroom price....no fin discount included!
~25K was registration amount and ~17K was insurance amount included in the price!
markiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2006, 00:05   #13
BANNED

@tushar79:get the free services done from the dealer you purchased the car from and the paid services can be done from any other good dealer or service station.
i bought my car from vivek auto and since he is one of the good dealers of fiat ,i get my car serviced from them as well.not to forget he i close to my place.
Old 17th October 2006, 02:08   #14
BHPian

with the fuel prices rocketing ,why do u want to buy a 1.6 gtx but anyways there is a tata dealer under the def col flyover.Ive owned the palio diesel,palio roxxx,handles well,spacious,comfy seats ,good dash,looks good too.i clocked 45 k on my palio diesel & had to sell it becoz the driver scraped the underbody bigtime.

P.S-turning radius sucks & the palio has v gud suspension.

Last edited by dhirajs : 17th October 2006 at 02:10.
dhirajs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2006, 02:31   #15
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajs
with the fuel prices rocketing ,why do u want to buy a 1.6 gtx but anyways there is a tata dealer under the def col flyover.Ive owned the palio diesel,palio roxxx,handles well,spacious,comfy seats ,good dash,looks good too.i clocked 45 k on my palio diesel & had to sell it becoz the driver scraped the underbody bigtime.

P.S-turning radius sucks & the palio has v gud suspension.
hey first you say the "palio roxx" and then you say "why do you wanna buy a gtx"
he wants to buy a palio for all the same reasons that you mentioned in your post.
i guess only a gtx can give you a mixed bag of reactions.