Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 6th August 2016, 07:49   #46
BHPian

Default Re: Decent Hyundai Service Centre in Delhi/NCR

Quote:
Unlike Piyush46, i had a very bad experience with Capital Hyundai, Sec-83, Noida. Please suggest a good service center from your personal experience.
Hello santsharan,
I didn't visit capital hyundai in sector-83. The one i visit is adjacent to sector-15 metro station, next to bajaj motorcycles' workshop.
Piyush46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2016, 22:12   #47
BHPian

Avoid Deep Hyundai, Peeragarhi at all costs !
They managed to damage my month old Creta's Rear bumper during first service, though they did own up to it and offered to get the bumper repainted for me but I was too sceptical to give them the car again. Who knows what they might damage or swap. Though I was happy with the resolution,it was really painful to see my new car being damaged for no fault of mine.
Jag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2016, 01:01   #48
BHPian

Hi Folks in Noida,

I am still looking for a suggestion on a good ASS. Apart from the regular service my i10 recently started giving a strange metallic sound (like some metal part is bruising with the road). Got it checked from a local mechanic and he removed my central locking speaker suggesting that it is loose.

The sound still remains...

Would appreciate your quick suggestion.
santsharan is offline   Reply With Quote