Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 4th June 2007, 12:19   #1
BHPian

Default Attn Hyderabad guys, No FIAT Authorised service centers for Diesel vehicles

Hello guys,
I happened to be at Anuroop Auto, Hyderabad last weekend for servicing my friend's adventure. As the service station is not figured out in the list of authorised service centers from Hyderabad, I enquired the same with the guys there. A service adviser confirmed that they would not servicing FIAT vehicles after this June. And they would be selling and servicing Maruti or Hyundai vehicles.

As Anuroop being the only service center for FIAT and TATAs would not
service diesel, the question remain unanswered: who will service Diesel variants? I posted a query on FIAT India website a week back
and waiting for their reply.

What say? A Classic example FIAT's mindless action

thanks
BSR
rao_battula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2007, 18:17   #2
BHPian

Service centres in Hyderabad

Dealer Name : Concorde Motors
Address :
#B-51,APLLC,
Industrial Estate,
Sanath Nagar,
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Pin : 500018
Mobile 24 Hrs service : 9866444000
Email : infohyd@concordemotors.com

Dealer Name : Malik Cars
Address :
Do. No. 8-1-328/1,
Shaikpet Nala,,
Opp. Lakshmi nagar,
Tolichouki Road,,
Pin : 500008
Contact Details :
Phone No : 040-235620
Mobile 24 Hrs service : 9848152200 / 9849032233
Email : malikcars@rediffmail.com
humans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2007, 02:25   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by humans View Post
Service centres in Hyderabad

Dealer Name : Concorde Motors
Address :
#B-51,APLLC,
Industrial Estate,
Sanath Nagar,
Pin : 500018
Mobile 24 Hrs service : 9866444000
Email : infohyd@concordemotors.com

Dealer Name : Malik Cars
Address :
Do. No. 8-1-328/1,
Shaikpet Nala,,
Opp. Lakshmi nagar,
Tolichouki Road,,
Pin : 500008
Contact Details :
Phone No : 040-235620
Mobile 24 Hrs service : 9848152200 / 9849032233
Email : malikcars@rediffmail.com
And what's wrong with Autofin? Nowadays they sell more cars than the other two and service as many as well.

by the way rao, i think you got the concept a bit skewed. check it once. Tatas do not sell Fiat diesel cars but they service all Fiats, IMO. You will need to check this once though.

however a more pertinent query is how will Fiat sell its diesel cars in hyderabad if they do not appoint an alternate purely Fiat dealer? Or maybe they are anyhow not generating as much volume here to justify keeping a separate Fiat dealership. Maybe they are just happy with the current 3 Tata Fiat dealers here.
Zappo is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2007, 02:46   #4
Senior - BHPian

Rao, As Zappo rightly said, for the time being Tata dealers are not selling Fiat diesel cars (but this would change soon with the launch of Grande Punto / Linea Multijet next year), but currently they are Servicing all Fiat petrol & diesel cars.
finneyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2007, 12:24   #5
Senior - BHPian

Rao, even i was nervous about Anuroop thing because i have a Palio D. I mailed to Fiat, and i got a response that i can get my car serviced at any of the three Tata service centers.
satish_appasani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2007, 13:20   #6
BHPian

they are finding hard time in servicing petrol cars itself. I doubt their capability to service FIAT diesel vehicles and knowing the fact that TATA vehicles are not superior in technology and from their servicing track record. I feel that FIAT *** became bad to worst, at least in Hyderabad.

Zappo,
Statically, South India prefers diesel cars over petrol cars. FIAT does not have a showroom here to sell their diesel variant. What marketing strategy it is? They were bad in After Sales Service. Now its their marketing strategy turn. They should establish one or more as they are talking about punto and Linea engines and get their A.S.S record straight in this available time. Or They will be lost in the crowd.

The release of Palio 1.1 clearly states their confusion in terms of their position in the market. Are they going to become next YAMAHA, India? I own both of them

Last edited by tsk1979 : 5th June 2007 at 13:37.
rao_battula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2007, 14:11   #7
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rao_battula View Post
they are finding hard time in servicing petrol cars itself. I doubt their capability to service FIAT diesel vehicles and knowing the fact that TATA vehicles are not superior in technology and from their servicing track record. I feel that FIAT *** became bad to worst, at least in Hyderabad.

Zappo,
Statically, South India prefers diesel cars over petrol cars. FIAT does not have a showroom here to sell their diesel variant. What marketing strategy it is? They were bad in After Sales Service. Now its their marketing strategy turn. They should establish one or more as they are talking about punto and Linea engines and get their A.S.S record straight in this available time. Or They will be lost in the crowd.

The release of Palio 1.1 clearly states their confusion in terms of their position in the market. Are they going to become next YAMAHA, India? I own both of them
Hey bud... may be you need to wait and watch for a while. Even if you leave everything else aside Hyderabad is too important a city for any manufacturer to give a heave-ho so easily. It could simply mean that Anuroop themselves served a notice to Fiat. Anuroop was probably not able to recover sufficiently from their investments and hence decided to give up their Fiat dealership. Fiat can not do much about it I guess.

It is possible though that Fiat will assign a new dealer. Although how easy it will be for them to find one is difficult to understand. In that case they will have a problem in hand. Unless of course they decide to start a company owned showroom.

By the way did you people notice that since last 1 year or more Anuroop gave up their service center/body shop at bowenpally X-roads. That place now belongs to Mody Ford. So where was Anuroop carrying out the works?
Zappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2007, 15:41   #8
Senior - BHPian

Anuroop have their service center in Begumpet, Pati gadda road which is adjacent to Minister road.
satish_appasani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2013, 18:09   #9
BHPian

I just called up Tejaswi motors for servicing.
Called up on 7-2-2013 and appointment was fixed for 7-23-3013

Any other way to get it serviced faster , please let me know
I drive a punto 90hm

it looks like now in Hyderabad we just have Tejaswi motors servicing FIAT cars no other deals like Concorde or Malik , which is very sad

and Tejaswi folks need almost a month to clear the backlog .
booked appointment today and got it for 23rd July , almost a month.

Any other information , please share.

Last edited by Jaggu : 2nd July 2013 at 18:45.
ARAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2013, 23:15   #10
BHPian

Default Re: Attn Hyderabad guys, No FIAT Authorised service centers for Diesel vehicles

One of the mechanics of erstwhile Concorde, Hyderabad, has opened up a small workshop near Miyapur X Roads. I know this guy since Concorde days and he is able to procure most service parts for Fiat vehicles. He has over 8 years experience with Fiat vehicles.

Those who need routine service (major issues I am not very sure given the inadequate workshop set up) can ring up Mr Panduranga Reddy (Mobile: 9866674846). He also stocks most consumables in small quantities (like filters etc.).

It is always advisable to entrust even the routine work with some one who is familiar with Fiat vehicles.
lejhoom is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote