Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 12th July 2007, 16:14   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivadas View Post
Hariprasd guys are very knowledgeable and their charges are much less compared to Sundaram or Javali.
I agree with you on this. I will have to give my car for service some time next week. I am seriously considering Hariprasad this time. I tried them once and they were pretty good. I was fooled by their low tech place as compared to all the Javalis and others, but they are pretty knowledgeable and they very clearly identify problem areas.

Just a question: do they have paint facilities? I need to touch up some scratches. Is it the right place for that?
deepakhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2007, 16:31   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakhon View Post
I agree with you on this. I will have to give my car for service some time next week. I am seriously considering Hariprasad this time. I tried them once and they were pretty good. I was fooled by their low tech place as compared to all the Javalis and others, but they are pretty knowledgeable and they very clearly identify problem areas.

Just a question: do they have paint facilities? I need to touch up some scratches. Is it the right place for that?
Could you please share the route to Hariprasad Automobiles
zoombiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2007, 16:42   #18
Senior - BHPian

HariPrasad has experts guys thats what I heard, they are servicing fiats from long time,

ravi.
ravibhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2007, 15:03   #19
BHPian

Quote:

I think they do it. Why dont you call them, number is 26675590.
I did some minor painting job at Javali which came off in 1 month's time (they did it again and luckily it is staying)
sivadas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2007, 17:07   #20
BHPian

Got a call today from green tracks asking me to bring my car for service.
After having the experience of last service, I dont want to go there.
Will try Hariprasad's garage.

Siva,
Can you please tell the route to this place, and How far is it from our place.
Thanks in Advance
GD
greatDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2007, 23:04   #21
BHPian

My advise is not to give your car for service with Javali Motors, Bangalore
akbaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2007, 10:31   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatDrive View Post
Will try Hariprasad's garage.

Siva,
Can you please tell the route to this place, and How far is it from our place.
Thanks in Advance
GD
I have a sent a PM to you.
sivadas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2007, 10:36   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatDrive View Post
GD, Can you pls elaborate on your last Service experience at GreenTracks?

I am planning to take my Car there for the next Service, so your feedback will help.
finneyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2007, 10:52   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivadas View Post
I have a sent a PM to you.
Yes I got it, I already had your number. I will talk to you on this weekend for directions, when I decide to take my car for service.
GD
Old 16th July 2007, 10:52   #25
Senior - BHPian

Route to HariPrasad:
If you enter National College Basavanagudi Road from the Bull Temple Road side, you will have to take the left where there is a small circle. This left is before you reach National College. This road is Shankat Mutt Road. Keep going on that road for close to around 800m-1k. You will see Hari Prasad on to your left. You will have to look for it a bit closely because the board is very small and there is a huge tree which can block the board. There is a Fiat logo displayed too. The place itself might not give you enough confidence, but I have seen that people there are pretty knowledgeable and they have worked on Fiat cars for quite some time. They do a good job.
deepakhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2007, 11:28   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
GD, Can you pls elaborate on your last Service experience at GreenTracks?

I am planning to take my Car there for the next Service, so your feedback will help.
Hi finney,
If you remembered I started a thread for a "starting problem of Petra".
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...tml#post399986 (Car(petra 1.6) Starting Problem - Review of Tata and Fiat service)
The problem started only after giving my car to Green tracks, so I dont trust them anymore.
Old 16th July 2007, 19:06   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Route to HariPrasad:
If you enter National College Basavanagudi Road from the Bull Temple Road side, you will have to take the left where there is a small circle. This left is before you reach National College. This road is Shankat Mutt Road. Keep going on that road for close to around 800m-1k. You will see Hari Prasad on to your left. You will have to look for it a bit closely because the board is very small and there is a huge tree which can block the board. There is a Fiat logo displayed too. The place itself might not give you enough confidence, but I have seen that people there are pretty knowledgeable and they have worked on Fiat cars for quite some time. They do a good job.
Thanks for the info Deepak.
zoombiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2007, 11:54   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Route to HariPrasad:
Hi Deepak, Siva
Thanks or that info, but since I dont know that Area, I can't get much. Can you find and label the garage in Wikimapia?
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Thanks
GD
Old 18th July 2007, 14:29   #29
BHPian

greatDrive - please do post a review on Hariprasad. I stay very near to Bull temple and if there is a good Fiat garage near to my home, it would be of gr8 help to me. I had seen the place before, but the place was not so attractive. So I never thought of enquiring.
akbaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2007, 15:41   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbaree View Post
greatDrive - please do post a review on Hariprasad. I stay very near to Bull temple and if there is a good Fiat garage near to my home, it would be of gr8 help to me. I had seen the place before, but the place was not so attractive. So I never thought of enquiring.
Have changed my plans for the time being and going to Concorde this sunday for the free checkup camp to top up oils,coolant etc. They are also offering a complimentary car wash free.

And I don't have any problems in my car as such. so a regular check up looks fine to me.
GD