Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 6th April 2010, 14:02   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakensoul View Post
Is Motorcraft @Noida Sector-1 still recommended for a good service ?

Do they allow customers to wait and watch while servicing the car ?
I had my Alto service done at the Sector 1 Service Center and I can say I was really impressed! The front windscreen was to be changed and There was some denting painting work to be done as well (there was a deep and ugly dent on the '5th' door that I had gotten while reversing once) and they gave me back the car in 1 day with real good work done on the dent. Its like there never was a dent there before and believe it was really horrible and very deep. They even had put the chrome 'L' of the 'Lxi' without even me asking for it (totally free of cost). The service manager there was really helpful (I think the name is Mr. Chauhan if I am not mistaken). Car was returned polished as new and there was no theft of petrol as well (there was more than 1/4th tankful at the time of service)

Compare this to my Hyundai i10s service at Capital Hyundai (Sector 63). they took 4 days to return the car (again the front windscreen was to be changed in this case and there was a small dent in the bonnet which they didnt 'fix'). Really bad compared to Maruti.
joslicx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2010, 14:30   #32

Default Recommended service centre for Maruti Wagon R - Delhi

Dear All

<Moderators - in case of duplication, request you to please merge this post>

Request recommendations for a reliable and good service center for Maruti Wagon R.

The vehicle is nearly 5 years old and always been serviced at Marketing Times. It is driven by my wife and typically for short distances. Further, in the present state, it is very well maintained, and it has been over a year since we got it serviced.

All recommendations/ information shared are welcome

Thanks and Regards
Anshul Kwatra

Last edited by Jaggu : 10th August 2010 at 14:38. Reason: Please use Search before opening a new thread. Thanks
anshulkwatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2010, 15:33   #33
BHPian

^^ can you please tell me your location , can guide you accordingly !!!
NOTORIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2010, 01:04   #34
Senior - BHPian

We have a new section TBHP Directory. Please go through it.
SirAlec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2012, 19:23   #35
BHPian

Default Re: NCR Best Maruti Service Centers

Reviving this old thread.

My esteem went through a major overhaul last year with change of driveshaft, axles, suspension and tyres.

Lately, I have noticed a strange "Khat" sound on a sharp trun. I believe it to be the axle. I showed it in a MASS in gurgaon DLF Phase 1 who could not detect the problem.

I wish to show it to someone who is an expert and reliable. I was thinking "Service Masters" but have heard a lot of negative stories about them.

Please suggest me a good place in Gurgaon/ Delhi where I can get this rectified.

Cheers,
Tapish
Tapish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2012, 22:19   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapish View Post
Reviving this old thread.

My esteem went through a major overhaul last year with change of driveshaft, axles, suspension and tyres.

Lately, I have noticed a strange "Khat" sound on a sharp trun. I believe it to be the axle. I showed it in a MASS in gurgaon DLF Phase 1 who could not detect the problem.

I wish to show it to someone who is an expert and reliable. I was thinking "Service Masters" but have heard a lot of negative stories about them.

Please suggest me a good place in Gurgaon/ Delhi where I can get this rectified.

Cheers,
Tapish

I believe Apra in Gurgaon is good. Other wise you could try RANA motors in Bhikaji Cama place. I have heard good feedbacks about them. The best in Delhi NCR is Motor Craft in sector 8 noida or Motor Craft in Sahibabad near patparganj.
IndrojitSircar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2012, 22:23   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndrojitSircar View Post
I believe Apra in Gurgaon is good. Other wise you could try RANA motors in Bhikaji Cama place. I have heard good feedbacks about them. The best in Delhi NCR is Motor Craft in sector 8 noida or Motor Craft in Sahibabad near patparganj.
Thanks Sir,

Is there any service advisor that you have dealt with at Motorcraft? If yes, Can you share his contact details.

Thanks
Tapish
Old 18th March 2012, 22:35   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Sir,

Is there any service advisor that you have dealt with at Motorcraft? If yes, Can you share his contact details.

Thanks
Tapish

I go to the Motorcraft in Sahibabad and so do many on the forum. You can go and meet the General Manager, he is well known to me. His name is Mr. Rahul Dutt. He is currently traveling and will be back next week Tuesday/Wednesday. You could give him my reference. The workshop number is 0120-4102222.

Basically the directions to the place are-
1). You come down the Ghazipur flyover till you hit the Delhi Ghaziabad border.
2). Take the first left and you would cross Dabur and Radisson hotel.
3). leave the first crossing on the left towards anand vihar/kaushambi.
4). keep going straight down and you will come to a redlight where on the right is Sector 4 Vaishali and on the left side is the motor craft showroom on the main road.
5). Keep going staight keeping the showroom on your left and take the first right.
6). You would pass a police chowki on the left and its a narrow road keep going staright down for about 1-1.5kms
7). On your left hand side is Motor Craft workshop and right side is Bharat elec. factory.
8). You have now reached your destination.
IndrojitSircar is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2012, 22:37   #39
BHPian

Quote:
I go to the Motorcraft in Sahibabad and so do many on the forum. You can go and meet the General Manager, he is well known to me. His name is Mr. Rahul Dutt. He is currently traveling and will be back next week Tuesday/Wednesday. You could give him my reference. The workshop number is 0120-4102222.
Thanks a lot sir. Shall go there next week.

Regards,
Tapish
Old 18th March 2012, 22:40   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Regards,
Tapish

I would suggest you call and find out if he is back before you plan your visit to the workshop. Keep me posted on what happens
IndrojitSircar is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2012, 23:01   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Regards,
Tapish

He is back in town. You can call on the given number, confirm if he is there and then go.

thanks
IndrojitSircar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2012, 23:04   #42
BHPian

Thanks a lot, sir.
Shall keep you posted.

Cheers
Taps
Quote:
He is back in town. You can call on the given number, confirm if he is there and then go.
Old 16th April 2013, 14:23   #43
BHPian

I have recently shifted to Ghaziabad and looking for a good Maruti service station should I go to Motorcraft Sahibabad as mentioned above..
scarlet.fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2014, 17:13   #44
BHPian

Thumbs up Re: NCR Best Maruti Service Centers

I had given my Swift Vdi for Denting and Painting at Motorcraft, Sector 63, Noida. Mine was not a big piece of work as there were just minor dents in the hood and the hatch and thin cracks in the front bumper. Although the cracks in the bumper were almost invisible I decided to get it changed. But nevertheless, Panel fittings were done so precisely to closely match the factory fit. There were a few gaps indeed, but those were also fixed on the spot when I raised it. The paint job was also done neatly. Of course, there is a 0.1 to 0.3% difference, which Anyways, won’t be visible to an ordinary observer.

The service personnel were very receptive. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the quality of work and would definitely recommend Motorcraft (Sector 63, Noida) for denting/painting.
ganeshsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2015, 23:24   #45
BHPian

bumping an old thread. Has anyone recently visited motorcraft noida. Have read good reviews on the forum, however nothing post early 2014. A lot changes in a year, so asking around. My Alto is up for a missed 40k and 50k service. Also which motorcraft? there are four of them. Sec. 1 and 8 noida are closest to me. Sec. 63 is doable. Where to go?
shady_lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote