Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 3rd March 2015, 14:49   #46
BHPian

Default Re: NCR Best Maruti Service Centers

Please go to the Sector 1 workshop anytime after 10 AM ( please book prior appointment ) and demand to speak to Mr Shaji. He is one of the technical advisors and is a really nice and helpful gentleman. A solid mechanic, he has been part of their rally set-up and will give correct advice and excels in trouble-shooting. Just got my Alto K10 serviced under him yesterday and have known him for a good 2 years.
Yamahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2015, 20:58   #47
BANNED

I have been getting my SX4 serviced from Motocraft Sector 8 Noida for close to 7 years. The Manager there is Mr. Yogendra Chauhan ( I have been seeing him from last 7 years).

These folks are really committed to customer satisfaction and know their stuff. The workshop opens early at 8:00 A.M. It is best if you go early unless you have a prior appointment.

Last edited by rajneeesh : 3rd March 2015 at 20:59.
rajneeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2015, 15:01   #48
BHPian

I see the latest recommendations for Motorcraft were in March so it must still be good. I had bought my car from Autopace in Chandigarh but brought my car to Noida since I mostly live here. The delivery date recorded on the manual is 01-July-2015.

1. Is Motorcraft recommended for first service? Which one? Sector 8 and Sector 63 Noida are roughly equidistant from where I live.

2. Can I get my service done on the 1st of August or does it have to be the 31st of July?
Darth Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2016, 13:36   #49
BHPian

bumping up an old thread !

Any idea about a known service center in Gurgaon ?
ptaneja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2016, 17:44   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptaneja View Post

Well I've been using the services of Qutub Auto near cyberpark since almost 6 years now. No complaints and the car is serviced in your presence so that you can see whats going in.
Guneet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2016, 18:25   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guneet View Post
Well I've been using the services of Qutub Auto near cyberpark since almost 6 years now. No complaints and the car is serviced in your presence so that you can see whats going in.
Is this Maruti Authorized ? I hope warranty will not be void after getting it serviced from them ?
Old 10th July 2016, 19:04   #52

Yes it is so no issues with warranty. I am about to get my swift's 90k service done this week. Its been serviced there throughout barring may be 2 services when i was not here in gurgaon.
Old 13th July 2016, 14:04   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptaneja View Post

I have been getting my maruti's serviced at Somesh Automobiles(behind Mega Mall). They are a Maruti Authortized Service Center and have been doing a competent, no-frills job. Disclaimer: Both of my Maruti's are 8 and 9 year old and have no-issues about Warranty.
maktags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2016, 21:21   #54
BHPian

Motor Craft Sector 10.

Recommended. Will visit again. Contact-9818660777 [mr. yogindra]

About the Workshop

A small extremely competent workshop. No frills no gimmicks. Excellent Manager in the form of Mr. Yogindra and S.A. Anand. Dint see a single angry customer not one, including a man who'd front ended his Swift quite well, handled him with so much love and reassurance that he was smiling when he walked out. Another fellow walked in say "mileage kam hai eeco main" (low mileage problem) promptly attended to-CNG filter cleaned and sent on his way in under 40 mins.

They wont push extra stuff, wont recommend unnecessary jobs. For example two ladies dropped off their cars for service, all the tasks were explained properly and their consent taken not one unnecessary job pushed. Talked me out of a clutch replacement and after inspection refused to change the rear shocks despite being concerned about the spring rate saying that it would last.

Regular updates provided by call, prompt attention provided to queries and instructions. Best of all provides a nice glass fronted ac lounge where you can see the work going on. They dirtied the seats but upon pointing out they cleaned up properly. Also extremely helpful in sourcing out of stock parts for e.g. one wheel cap in R12 size matching the original wheel cap that came from the factory for a measly Rs. 230.

Also provides a door step shuttle service free of cost.

Quality of work:

1. I managed to tear my muffler and cat-con over a humongous speed breaker at amrita shergill marg. Entire muffler and cat-con replaced.
2. Had damaged by front LHS Strut on the horrible jaipur highway and it had been leaking since. Also couldn't replace just one strut on a 7 year old car so both struts were replaced.
3. regular 60k service.

Very high quality of work and ability to diagnose problems. Also willing to discourage demanded work if its not required in their opinion. The Alto now runs like it were new. I checked the replacements and they achieved a factory finish including welding the spacer onto the body without a single extra mark anywhere.

All the old parts are shown and returned if demanded. Parts which can be resused are returned. I was returned by original mirror fairing upon fixing the LHS mirror since my car dint come with one. They even replaced the LED lamps in the festoon while replacing my normal mirror with a D&N Mirror.

Ps-have the tea its quite outstanding masala chai!

Last edited by shady_lawyer : 8th August 2016 at 21:29.
shady_lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2016, 21:50   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guneet View Post
Yes it is so no issues with warranty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maktags View Post
They are a Maruti Authortized Service Center and have been doing a competent, no-frills job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady_lawyer View Post
Motor Craft Sector 10.
Guys !
I was speaking to Maruti Customer care the other day, and he clearly mentioned, that apart from Maruti Authorized Service Centers ( the list he gave are all major showrooms/service centers - Pasco, Competent etc) - none of the other service centers would be taken into consideration if a warranty claim is done.

When you would insist on warranty claim via these major service centers, all they would look for is a complete service history - if any service is skipped, or if a note says that customer didn't want particular work/job/task out of his will, Maruti is well within their legal rights to deny claim.

@Guneet - you do say that warranty is not affected, but have you tried getting something replaced by Maruti ? And have they replaced it ?

There are multiple good options/FNG's available in my area - but with these conditions, it looks like we are forced to stick to manufacturer recommended service centres
Old 8th August 2016, 22:13   #56

Yes dear i had my rear dead axle replaced under extended warranty at competent motors. The car at that time was at about 59k kms. I was asked to show all bills as their software doesn't show the work done at these centres. I did n got the part replaced without any hiccups. Of course i had got all the services done as per recommendations in the service booklet, nothing more.
Old 15th October 2016, 17:50   #57
BHPian

Has anyone tried Prem Motors yet? Any reviews?

They are the ones who bought over Apra Autos, who I felt were quite decent.

My Swift D's 40k service is coming up, and am undecided on where to go.

How is Competent? They have also shifted to the same area as the erstwhile Apra.
Sinner666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2016, 20:06   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner666 View Post
Has anyone tried Prem Motors yet? Any reviews?

They are the ones who bought over Apra Autos, who I felt were quite decent.

My Swift D's 40k service is coming up, and am undecided on where to go.

How is Competent? They have also shifted to the same area as the erstwhile Apra.
I wont recommend Prem Motors at Palam Vihar...sec 14 would be better. My experience was not good with them(was excellent with Apra).

I'll be going ahead with either Pasco or Competent motors on my next service.
Old 19th October 2016, 20:15   #59
BHPian

My experience with RANA Motors(Wazirpur) and Motor craft(Vaishali) has not been good. What are the good options near Indirapuram and Janakpuri where I can stay with the car during the service?
sinharishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2016, 20:23   #60
BHPian

Have'nt owned a Maruti in 5 years, however for me it was Maruti Service Masters in Okhla or Motor Craft in Noida
Arkanile is offline   Reply With Quote