Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 16th July 2007, 18:20   #1
BHPian

Default NCR Best Maruti Service Centers

Mods: Please move this thread to a appropriate section if need be.

I would most probably shift base from Bangalore (bye to mclaren, theMAG, Godfather, rudraji et al) to Delhi (Hi ishaan, autophsyche, gunbir et al).

I have a question regarding my Swift's 2nd service due this month end. I am staying in Noida. Which service station would be best.

1. Maruti Serive Masters - Okhla
2. Motorcraft - Noida
3. Rohan - Noida

Delhi/NCR tBhpians are also requested to suggest any other if they are in Noida or in south Delhi.
hyper-VTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2007, 18:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to NCR Hyper. Competent automobiles is quite good as far as after sales service etc. is concerned. Don't take my word for it as I don't own any Maruti product now. Fellow Bros here who own a maruti product would be able to advice you a lot better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper-VTEC View Post
Mods: Please move this thread to a appropriate section if need be.

I would most probably shift base from Bangalore (bye to mclaren, theMAG, Godfather, rudraji et al) to Delhi (Hi ishaan, autophsyche, gunbir et al).

I have a question regarding my Swift's 2nd service due this month end. I am staying in Noida. Which service station would be best.

1. Maruti Serive Masters - Okhla
2. Motorcraft - Noida
3. Rohan - Noida

Delhi/NCR tBhpians are also requested to suggest any other if they are in Noida or in south Delhi.
gd1418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2007, 18:38   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Welcome to NCR Hyper. Competent automobiles is quite good as far as after sales service etc. is concerned. Don't take my word for it as I don't own any Maruti product now. Fellow Bros here who own a maruti product would be able to advice you a lot better.
Competent is shady. I have some friends who have gone to them. One part of their car had gone faulty, the mechanic said that original shall cost Rs X and if you want I can put the same part from some other car for Rs. Y.

I am not sure how he would have done that.
I think MSM is the best AFAIK
pogusingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2007, 18:45   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Dil walon ki Dilli, my bro. Look forward to meeting you soon at a meet.

From where you are located (i.e Noida), I think MSM - Okhla is the best. Very professional service crew and obviously Maruti-owned. But I think you would need prior appointment to get a slot. Try calling them and check out. I religiously go to another Maruti-owned outlet, in my experience, the best in NCR. That is Maruti Sales & Service in Naraina. But this one might be a little too far for you to reach.
nkapoor777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2007, 18:48   #5
BHPian

Thanks nkapoor, i would definitely try MSM. I was in Delhi 3 years back and i had visited them with my WagonR. They were surely professional.
hyper-VTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2007, 03:30   #6
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

try anubhav motors..its in noida.have been getting my zen serviced there for the past 6yrs.and had been getting my esteem serviced before that.its not really a fancy garage when you compare it to rohan motors but the mechanics there are extremely knowledgeable and the best part i like about this workshop is that,unlike in rohan motors you can stand by your car and watch it get serviced.
pm me if you require details.
hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2007, 09:06   #7
BHPian

What about Rohan Motors.I purchased my black SX4 from Rohan Motors. And did my first service with Rohan Motors.
I was not very satisfied. I have mentioned the problem regarding My AC.

What they did they showed me that Ac temp is coming down at 7*c and then colling is cut off. But I was not very satisfied.
Even after service i got to know that they have not filled the Wiper water.
They should have checked these things.
Even they have made my new mats very dirty.

Can someone give me feedback regarding Rohan Motors.
amitbjha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2007, 13:21   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

You can try out Kumar Motors (MASS) in Okhla. Family m800 was serviced there from past nearly six years - very good for peace of mind (no major work was ever required/neither performance) and family treatment. Plus you can bargain for spares/discount as well

KUMAR AUTOMOBILES Address: B-281 OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA
PHASE-I, NEW DELHI-110 020 City:NEW DELHI State: DELHI Phone: 681,313,225,666,845,000 Id: 1302
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2007, 00:12   #9
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

in my experience,i havent found rohan motors to be very good.they have way too many cars coming to them for service since people think that since its a showroom as well,it will be good.on the contrary,the staff there is overworked and they dont encourage rectifyiing small nigling problems.for the same problem to be rectified,i have had to go them 2-3 times.the worst of all is that you dont even know whether they have carried out the servicing or not,since they dont let you oversee the servicing.
i prefer independent garages where you can atleast stand by your car and watch it get serviced.
even accidental repair costat rohan motors is atleast twice the money charged by any other maruti authorised service center.
its just the name and nothing else.
hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 12:21   #10
BHPian

What about the Motorcraft here in Noida, are these guys good??
I have got my car serviced twice from Rohan, didnt find them too good either.
nickoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 12:27   #11
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickoo View Post
Hi Nickoo,

You can read about my experience at FairDeal Cars in Sahibabad here. Post no 150

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...e-done-10.html
Eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 13:40   #12
BHPian

I also went to rohan motors for First Service.After that i am going to Motorcraft.Go to their F-8,F-9 sector-8 centre and not to the Sector-63 centre.They are all new no knowledge in Sec-63.
You will feel satisfied with their service.
You can meet Mr awasthi Wotkshop manager there can tell my name
Amit (Black Sx4).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickoo View Post
amitbjha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2008, 12:39   #13
BHPian

MSM Okhla IMO is the best, would suggest never to go to any dealer workshops for service & specially warranty issues.
vijit.gangwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2008, 15:36   #14
BHPian

I am very satisfied with Rohan Motors, MATHURA ROAD, where I get my Zen serviced. Ask for service advisor Virendra.
Bomi
Bomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2008, 17:11   #15
Distinguished - BHPian

I have been partial to MotorCraft and they are also Maruti Service Masters.
sudev is online now   Reply With Quote