Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 23rd July 2007, 11:32   #1
Arrow 24/7 vehicle BreakDown Assistance

Came across this website
RESCUE - 24/7 Vehicle BreakDown Assistance - *Home

what do you guys think.. is it worth becoming a member?

Mr.Bangalore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2007, 11:51   #2
Senior - BHPian

hmm i think it would be a good idea to get a feedback from people who have used their service(if possible). They claim a turn around time of 20 min which is pretty hard to believe ..specially in Bangy .. heck it takes me 20 min to take my car out of the parking to the road because of all that traffic ..lol
sammyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2007, 16:01   #3
Senior - BHPian

It will be good service most of the times I am sure. I have seen few people using service similar to this. They are happy with it most of the time. This kind of service is good move because people get help very fast and light on pokcet compared with authorized service centre's charges for same assistance and compitetion will bring cost down and customers will have more options to choose.

But expect waiting time will be 1 hr. definately not 20 to 30minutes. again it depends on location where you need assistance. Example If vehicle breaksdown inside city we can locate local mechanic very easily. Actual testing of help we need will be when we are in city outskirts. The success of this service depends on how prompt they are to address when we are in outskirt of the city and need help.

If they attend faster its good. I am sure this kind of people sometimes say they can't the reach the place we are in trouble.

I visited their website one interesting photo is trouble with Indica, pity on you TATA. To be very honest I have seen many indica get struck in main roads and people getting out and pushing it to road side. I was talking with my Wife when we saw such incidents If I drive the car in congested city same scene of pushing the car can be seen instead of driving most fo the times because of my bad driving knowledge/interest

Last edited by ravibhat : 23rd July 2007 at 16:06.
ravibhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2010, 18:51   #4

Called these guys up when I met with an accident on my bike on a Sunday. The bike was left immovable. The Bajaj service centers and all workshops were shut. Could not find any means of moving the bike also.

And that leaves me with the last resort - Google. Found their site on searching for 24/7 breakdown assistance for bikes. Initially they refused as I was not a member. But a little bit of pleading resulted in them arranging for a mechanic within 20 mins.

It seems they have tie-ups with lots of small workshops around the city. In case of a call they just get the nearest workshop walah from your location to attend to you.

Haven't yet taken their membership though. Did not think it was necessary for the car considering Maruti's 24/7 assistance. As for the bike, I have kept postponing taking membership, as I hardly ride anymore. But I would recommend it for anybody who rides regularly.
burnt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2014, 19:32   #5
Default Third party RSA and rescue services

I chanced upon the below while going through my employer's corporate offer communication.

Though it may not be as extensive as one would expect, going by the website name, but more of a generic third party RSA paid service which can be availed 24/7 by any 2/4 wheeler owners. Though they have mentioned the host of services on offer in their website I could see only 2 fixed packages (INR 1250 for car and INR 750 for bikes). I am not sure if they have other long term packages. In case of breakdowns, you can call them even if you don't have a membership and they will charge you at actual costs. Members have free and preferential services.Going by the list of services it can be helpful if you are stuck during odd hours due to an accident, puncture, breakdown or no fuel. Looks like the services will be of help in case of something as serious as an accident/breakdown to something not so serious like senior citizens, ladies etc needing help to change flat tires.
I would like to know if any our BHP'ians are subscribed to their services and can shine a spotlight on how good they are. For now this service is only available in Bangalore. If they are really professional, I would love to have something similar in my hometown as it can be of help to my parents.
For quick reference, the below are what they cover for cars and bike.

Mods:- I could not find a relevant section hence posted it in directory section though I have not used their services yet.
Attached Images
shinuak is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2014, 17:43   #6
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: Third party RSA and rescue services

check this thread
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ssistance.html (24/7 vehicle BreakDown Assistance)

apart from them, there are other providers also, like crossroads, mytvs, carnation etc. Usually your car manufacturer should provide some sort of RSA, even for out of warranty vehicles at a price. For example, for tata vehicles, you get mytvs service at a lower price via TASC's
greenhorn is online now   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2015, 09:05   #7
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Re: 24/7 vehicle BreakDown Assistance

A private and professional towing service is definitely the need of hour. These days most car manufacturers give 24x7 road side assistance for vehicles. But whenever you call they say towing vehicle is gone some other place and it will take time. The time extends to that much extent that poor customer gets his vehicle towed at his own arrangements.
MSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2015, 12:36   #8
Default Re: 24/7 vehicle BreakDown Assistance

any reviews on SKODA Assist-24x7 Roadside Assistance
Fabiaous is offline   Reply With Quote