Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

View Poll Results: Who are better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Plz read 1st post before voting)
BIMAL AUTO AGENCY (KANAKAPURA ROAD) 2 0.98%
BIMAL AUTO AGENCY (WHITE FIELD ROAD) 14 6.86%
KALYANI MOTORS (MYSORE ROAD) 4 1.96%
MANDOVI MOTORS (WILSON GARDENS) 15 7.35%
MANDOVI MOTORS (VIJAYANAGAR) 5 2.45%
MANDOVI MOTORS (YESWANTHPUR) 3 1.47%
MANDOVI MOTORS (BANNERGHATTA ROAD) 14 6.86%
PRATHAM MOTORS (SARJAPUR RING ROAD) 13 6.37%
RNS MOTORS (YESHWANTPUR) 19 9.31%
RNS MOTORS (HOSUR ROAD) 4 1.96%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (KANAKPURA RD) 0 0%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BANASWADI) 0 0%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BANNERGHATTA RD) 9 4.41%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BASVESVARA NAGAR) 1 0.49%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BASANAVAGUDI) 1 0.49%
SOLAR AUTOMOBILES (ST.JOHN'S ROAD) 6 2.94%
SURAKSHA 53 25.98%
Other Authorized Maruti Service Stations 38 18.63%
Local shops 11 5.39%
None 6 2.94%
I never owned any Maruti car 13 6.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6th August 2010, 12:42   #46
BHPian

I just moved into B'lore about a month back. Based on recommendations from most of the old timers here I'm planning to take my car to Suraksha this weekend. I hope it lives up to it's reputation cause my car would need some repair job as well.
sabret00the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2010, 13:07   #47
BHPian

Team, has anyone done a paint job (whole body or partial) from any of these places. if yes, can you provide the feedback on the quality please? were there any colour mismatches, or any other sort of quality issues?
ZENnist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2010, 12:18   #48

Voted for Bimal, Whitefield as I have got my car serviced only at this MASS (near to my place) and it has been a satisfactory experience so far.
cbadami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2010, 22:20   #49
BHPian

Took my car to Suraksha on Hosur Road. Mr Lokesh is a pleasant man. AKRoy's reference worked wonders with Mr. Lokesh. His people were very cooperative when they heard the word Team-bhp. Saw Khan_Sultan's Gypsy there. Met with Rudra Sen. Will get the car back on this Tuesday. Let's see how the entire experience goes.
Old 7th August 2010, 22:37   #50
BHPian

Mandovi Yashwantpur was good. Got my Alto serviced there. Clutch replaced. As they had only ceeKay, they sent a guy to another branch to get the Valeo.
wildsdi5530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2010, 19:12   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
Took my car to Suraksha on Hosur Road. Mr Lokesh is a pleasant man. AKRoy's reference worked wonders with Mr. Lokesh. His people were very cooperative when they heard the word Team-bhp. Saw Khan_Sultan's Gypsy there. Met with Rudra Sen. Will get the car back on this Tuesday. Let's see how the entire experience goes.
Thanks to AKRoy, Arindamray and other TBHP members for suggesting Suraksha. Well Surakhsha has definitely lived upto the expectations. Mr Lokesh and his crew were very professional when I went to take delivery of the car. There was a bit of body job which had to be done. That was done very professionally. I liked their exception to the detail. Got new ORVMs and new carpets fitted. Again prices were very reasonable. I got the interior of the car polished for which they charged me 600 bucks but definitely did a very commendable job. And yes I would definitely recommend these guys as I believe they are Genuine. The fuel level was exactly the way I left it. The car was driven just a few kilometers which I guess was for testing and no they do not change parts randomly. I had asked them to check all the fluid levels and replace if necessary. Same goes for brake shoes/pads. I saw that they had only topped up a few fluids and informed me that nothing had to replaced during this service. Overall, I'm very satisfied and very happy.

I definitely recommend these guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENnist View Post
Team, has anyone done a paint job (whole body or partial) from any of these places. if yes, can you provide the feedback on the quality please? were there any colour mismatches, or any other sort of quality issues?
The hatch door of my car was repaired for dents and then repainted. I think the chaps at Suraksha did a great job.

Last edited by sabret00the : 14th August 2010 at 19:17.
Old 22nd September 2010, 04:23   #52
Senior - BHPian

My experience over at Maruti Nexus shared here

They tried to bill me Rs 675 for a tail light reverse bulb! Claiming it to be imported from Japan.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post2076808 (Maruti Suzuki A.S.S. Review by owners)
Captain Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2010, 10:30   #53
BHPian

Guys some of you know I own a 50k km old 01 wagonR. I have a question. I have consistently serviced at bannerghatta road sagar auto. Experience has always been poor or below average.

It has ranged from being blamed for a blown ecm to some weird tweaks, rattly speakers, spoilt ice wiring (ICE has never been changed since I bought the car from them) a completely dysfunctional OEM alarm, it never tracks straight even after service. Bulbs consistently blowing out in the same place (right rear brake and high mount stop lamp) the car has always come back dirty.

We kept servicing there as it will show well on me service record whenever I wish to sell the car. (I don't want to)

So now FINALLY my dad has agreed to let me change the MASS I'd like to know if the new bimal on airport road is any good. I have to get the vehicle serviced by the coming weekend as he wants it back on monday morning. No one uses the car except him. I can't travel too far off as I work from 8am to 10pm.
valhallen.282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2010, 11:51   #54
BHPian

If you are staying close to bannerghatta road, there is a bimal service center.It will be < 2km after Meenakshi Temple. I have been giving there for sometime now and till now no issues except that if you need any new installations they may not have it readily available
rajesh1868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2010, 15:53   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh1868 View Post
If you are staying close to bannerghatta road, there is a bimal service center.It will be < 2km after Meenakshi Temple. I have been giving there for sometime now and till now no issues except that if you need any new installations they may not have it readily available
Hi thanks for the reply I actually live at old airport road. So I was wondering about service stations there.
valhallen.282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2010, 15:07   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by valhallen.282 View Post
Hi thanks for the reply I actually live at old airport road. So I was wondering about service stations there.
Hi,
If you are put up near old airport, either you could go or give a call to Bimal Whitefield.They do quite a decent job. (last few years' experience)
bkbkr1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2010, 19:57   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by valhallen.282 View Post
Guys some of you know I own a 50k km old 01 wagonR. I have a question. I have consistently serviced at bannerghatta road sagar auto. Experience has always been poor or below average.

It has ranged from being blamed for a blown ecm to some weird tweaks, rattly speakers, spoilt ice wiring (ICE has never been changed since I bought the car from them) a completely dysfunctional OEM alarm, it never tracks straight even after service. Bulbs consistently blowing out in the same place (right rear brake and high mount stop lamp) the car has always come back dirty.

We kept servicing there as it will show well on me service record whenever I wish to sell the car. (I don't want to)

So now FINALLY my dad has agreed to let me change the MASS I'd like to know if the new bimal on airport road is any good. I have to get the vehicle serviced by the coming weekend as he wants it back on monday morning. No one uses the car except him. I can't travel too far off as I work from 8am to 10pm.
I have used all possible service centres in bangalore (Sagar, Bimal, Pratham etc) and finally landed at Suraksha near Silkboard.

The good part about Surakshaa is that they only do servicing, they do not change parts unnecessarily. they suggest replacement only if it is really required. I have suggested this to few of my friends and they are also happy about Surakshaa.

I know Mr. Lokesh there personally and I can talk to him if you need to. I normally go there by 8:00 AM and give the car, come back to work in Volvo. Evening take Volvo and get the car. Please let me know if you need any further info.

Regards,
Scorpio Fan
scorpio_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2010, 12:11   #58
BHPian

Default Re: Better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Please read 1st post before voting)

Last week I gave my WagonR automatic for servicing to Mr.Lokesh and team at Suraksha, Bomanahalli. It had 3 jobs - replacing a cracked windshield glass, fixing a couple of dents and repainting, checking suspension, general service.

Below are a few differences between Suraksha and others such as Pratham, Solar, etc. who I tried in the past.
  • Before listing the issues, Mr.Lokesh took a short drive to ascertain issues himself. Only then did he actually listen to issues I had.
  • Despite the constant phone calls he attends to (Mr.Lokesh is the Works Manager at Surakshaa), he takes time to hear out all issues. Found him proactive in suggesting what is beneficial - go for insurance for windshield etc.. In fact, he personally helped trace the insurance (since I had not carried the papers) and helped file the claim.
  • Mr.Lokesh's team - Girish from paint shop and service advisor Rajesh, were equally attentive and explained all aspects of service in detail. Mr.Lokesh has a diligent team.
  • Final cost to me of all repairs and service was as per estimate.
  • Only negative - they included emission certificate and a/c duct cleaning etc. which were not requited as they were already done recently. They only asked if I wanted decarborizing, which I said was not required and it was left out. These though were minor issues.
Overall, I was very satisfied - quality of paint job, cleaning of car, sticking to estimates, personal attention. I will recommend Surakshaa for any of you in South Bangalore.
dhuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2011, 16:30   #59
BHPian

Default Re: Better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Please read 1st post before voting)

Has anyone tried Garuda Autocraft on Kanakapura Rd for service?

I gave my car for 3 free service to them and all the 3 times it was pathetic. Everytime they convenienced me that they will give good service next time so even I gave chance, but finally they didn't do good job. Horn was not working in my Wagon R during 3rd free service and I had mentioned very clearly and the technician also noted down. When I took the delivery it was not attended when asked they said I didn't inform while giving for service (This is one of the complaints ; however there is a list to mention).

I complained this to Maruti and also wrote in the feedback form that I won't conisder buying Maruti product in future and also inform my friends/relatives not to buy from Maruti . Next day I got a call from Maruti Gurgoan head office and they apologised for whatever happened. Finally the service manager and also a Maruti executive came to my office to take my car and replaced the whole horn set at their cost.

I think if we are not satisfied with the service at any maruti service center alteast we can write to Maruti in the feedback and touch wood they take it quite seriously. So lot's of choices, just need to prepare for trial and error.

My car is due for service (will soon cross 20k km) and I might try Mandovi Vijayanagar or Trinity Car Clinic Near Magadi rd.

Regards

Sanjeev
sanju.iitm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 12:06   #60
BHPian

Here's an earlier post of mine, in another thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starter View Post
Voted for Outstanding.

After selling my Fusion, both mine and wifey's cars are from the Maruti stable.
Mine being Gypsy and wifey's Alto.
Services have always been done only at Surakshaa Car Care Surakshaa - HOME
You could get in touch with Lokesh or Rajesh. For any body shop related stuff, you could get in touch with Girish.
They've been outstanding. Pick-up, drop facility, clean car, prompt calls about status, ensures every single problem is addressed.
People whom i've mentioned are technically very sound. Understand the problems, patient listeners.
There is definitely the personal touch.

PS: This is purely my personal experience. Wifey acknowledges.
starter is offline   Reply With Quote