Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 17th August 2007, 12:29   #1
Default Pse Rate the Dealer - Sandhu Auto, Ludhiana ?

I am buying a SX-4 ZXI through the CSD depot Jalandhar. Auto Wheels at Noida who is facilitating the entire process of Car Finance through Kotak, delivery through dealer at Ludhiana, Insurance, Registration etc, is tying up with Sandhu Auto, Ludhiana for the delivery of the car, with waiting period of about one month. Auto Wheels is all praise for Sandhu Auto dealership. I want to get other opinions please from people who have personal experiences with this dealer.

Secondly, since I live in Noida, is it better to get the Maruti Insurance, extended warranty, accessories like seat covers, body cover, sun film, parking sensor etc from Sandhu Auto Ludhiana, at the time of taking delivery or at Noida from Motor Craft, where I intend getting the car serviced/maintained, thanks to the tips from Team-BHP !

AshokSawhney is offline   Reply With Quote