Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 8th September 2007, 09:07   #16
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by shekar View Post
He has assured me that he will be personally monitoring my case and have delivery arranged at the earliest. And he promised to make it up for the bungle!!
Ok so a score for Pratham, Sarjapur!

I think the issue at most places is the lower level staff getting way ahead of themselves. Got to intimidate the sales guys from the start and let them know whose boss.

Glad Madhu was of help, he seems like a very genuine guy. Now hope he can do something for me! If not Im probably going to have to wait another 60 days :(
s0uljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2007, 18:25   #17
Senior - BHPian

Yes, Madhu is a very genuine and nice guy. It was a pleasure dealing with him. I would rate Pratham as good now, after getting good support from service personnel also. They do have couple of inefficient chaps, but then they are everywhere right?

I will post details in my Swift Diesel review thread.
kuttapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2012, 15:01   #18
Default Re: Best Maruti Dealers in Bangalore

Bumping up this thread after more than 4 years for getting current update. Who are the best Maruti dealers in Bangalore currently? Are Mandovi and RNS still the best ones? Are there any particular 'bad' ones that should be avoided?
mohan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2012, 11:31   #19
Default Re: Best Maruti Dealers in Bangalore

I bought a Swift ZDi from Mandovi on 04 June 2012.
Couldn't have been happier with the service and overall experience.
Very Good.

I have been a client of Mandovi for just over a year - exchanged my year old car for the Swift. Everything moved like clockwork. Zero stress.

I was a hardcore Honda fan after my first car (Honda City iDSi - 2004). The car was great; but the dealers, and the service or rather the lack of it.....

....Now I'd give Mandovi & Maruthi higher marks.
CLIX is offline   Reply With Quote