Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 23rd September 2007, 20:32   #1
BHPian

Default Dealer for Fiat in Hyderabad

Hiya Guys,

Am going for "Palio Stile 1.6"/"Palio Stile Sports". But i can't fix which to get the car from.

There are 3 dealers here as far as i know "Autofin" "Concord" "Malik cars"

I have been all 3 of them for enquiry and to check their attitude towards Fiat customers.

No one at Autofin(Malakpet) cared, there was no to attend Fiat. After strollin around 10 mins i had to ask a person n i felt as if i was bothering them. I said that i was looking for Stile 1.6 n they were suggesting me to go for 1.1 instead. I got to talk to their TL (point to be noted "On Phone") .
After all this i was not at all happy n now they are out of my list.

Been to Concord at L.B Nagar. They had 1.1 on display. Since they did not have 1.6/Sports they said they can get the car for TD in 45 mins from Khairatabad branch. I had to leave they gave 2 phone numbers incase i want a TD or quote. They manager said that they will contact me. No1 one till data contacted me regarding that. but thats no issue they are better than Autofin n nearer to my place than Autofin.

Mailk cars at HimayatNagar. they have been nice answered all my questions. Pretty happy over all with them. Only concern is that they are located around 12 kms from my place.

Now am confused whom to go for? Either Concord or Malik. I can consider Autofin if some one has good things to share bout them.

Any Hyderabadis around to suggest me which dealer to go for?

Thanks,
Naveen
guyonblackybx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2007, 11:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

check Zappos post on autofin. He seems to be quite happy with them. their showroom is a little small though!

Most tata dealers have a step motherly attitude towards fiat in bangalroe and delhi(only places where I have had a personal experience on this count)
himanshugoswami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2007, 11:23   #3
Senior - BHPian

@ Himanshu,

You can add Mumbai to the list!
amtak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2007, 17:56   #4
BHPian

@Naveen, who did you finally end up buying from? I am looking to buy a 1.6 soon, and am going to talk to all of them. If you have any contacts and suggestions, kindly share them. Also, I am situated at hi-tec city. Does location play an important role for choosing a dealer, and if so, which will be the closest for me? Would appreciate any help....
anurag_p80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2007, 21:47   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
check Zappos post on autofin. He seems to be quite happy with them. their showroom is a little small though!
I don't agree on size of showroom if you were referring to the one on Medchal Highway (opp. Sony Dhaba) , past Bowenpally. Its their own showroom and very big built on 3 floors and have workshop, stockyard, accessories store and display in that ~1 acre place.

Meet Sudhakar there and he is nice, friendly and explains everything with patience and a smile.

I had just returned from Autofin after gathering info on Xeta GLS from them. A very pleasant experience (i spent about ~2 hrs there) and is no doubt better than Malik cars at Himayatnagar where the person / driver feels like he is the only one who can drive their cars (at the TD) and only moves after we ask for. After this i am decided on taking mine from AutoFin. They are offering 35K discount (incl. finance payout) and free mudflaps, mats and stuff.

Visit this one and decide and surely you will not regret.
TrueDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2007, 22:30   #6
BHPian

Sorry I did not update here. I have brought car from Concord at Khairatabat. Salesman Kiran was pretty friendly and helpful over there.
Old 8th December 2007, 22:59   #7
BHPian

Guys, please post your experience with various Fiat workshops in Hyderabad. Anuroop told me they are no longer Fiat dealers, I have to go to Concorde, Autofin or Malik.
I am trying an apparently good mechanic near Attapur, will wait to hear from one of the fellow BHPians to get feedback on one of the above Tata-Fiat workshops.
sreenivass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2007, 10:16   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenivass View Post
Guys, please post your experience with various Fiat workshops in Hyderabad. Anuroop told me they are no longer Fiat dealers, I have to go to Concorde, Autofin or Malik.
I am trying an apparently good mechanic near Attapur, will wait to hear from one of the fellow BHPians to get feedback on one of the above Tata-Fiat workshops.
Am getting my Stile 1.6 serviced for first time will update this post then.
Old 10th December 2007, 20:38   #9
BHPian

You can even check Concorde at Vanastalipuram under Vijayalaxmi Theatre and they are also good and offers you a test drive of the car of your interest. The salesperson was Gauri Shankar and was friendly as well.
TrueDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote