Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 1st November 2007, 20:15   #1
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (10)
Default Need help - Quick bumper fix for my verna

Guys

Yesterday my Verna got rear ended(near cant:station) by a cabbie lancer.The rear bumper has a slight dent not much serious.But the boot lid is not closing and i see a gap bitween the boot ld and the body.

My vehicle is Kerala regn.I am leaving to thrichur daya fter tomo morning.But befor that in ed to check the Lid and get it closed.Once i m in Kerala i can take it dealer and get it properly fixed.But for the time being i need take to Hyundai showroom in bagalore.I stay near jayamahal(close to cantonment railway).Please give some tips how to get it done.

Thanks in advance.

Mod's Note: This post is full of typos. Please check your post before you submit.
shebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2007, 15:34   #2
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (10)

Mods,

sorry for the typo's.You can close this thread now.The issue was resolved by trident Hyundai and there was no insurace related problems.

Quick and good service by trident.
shebin is offline   Reply With Quote