Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 17th November 2007, 12:36   #1
LLL
BHPian

Default Hyundai Motor Plaze, Delhi - Poor service

I think HMP, Delhi has lost it.

I had my car serviced for 40k service from them.

It seems these guys never inspected my brake pads. At 44k, my brake pads wore out on GT road while i was 200kms away from delhi. Had to drive all the way back slowly to avoid discs being cut. Had discs got cut, it would have cost me 3k additionally to get them replaced and i had to waste a holiday on getting this done.

Above that, they never wash the car in service and always ask me for a 350 rs wash (350 rs ??...as if they are going to bath my car in milk).

Also, there were grease marks all over the body which they cleaned out when i pointed it out to them.

So i think they have got too many customers and are overloaded. I am gonna do them a favor by reducing their workload by 1 customer...
LLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2008, 23:44   #2
BHPian

Default I Agree!

Perfect man! Same experience..... PATHETIC!!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...new-verna.html

BTW - OT - Are you into domaining? LLL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLL View Post
I think HMP, Delhi has lost it.

I had my car serviced for 40k service from them.

It seems these guys never inspected my brake pads. At 44k, my brake pads wore out on GT road while i was 200kms away from delhi. Had to drive all the way back slowly to avoid discs being cut. Had discs got cut, it would have cost me 3k additionally to get them replaced and i had to waste a holiday on getting this done.

Above that, they never wash the car in service and always ask me for a 350 rs wash (350 rs ??...as if they are going to bath my car in milk).

Also, there were grease marks all over the body which they cleaned out when i pointed it out to them.

So i think they have got too many customers and are overloaded. I am gonna do them a favor by reducing their workload by 1 customer...
barcode is offline   Reply With Quote