Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 21st November 2007, 14:02   #1
Default New MASS in Pashan for Maruti owners in Pune

Just an FYI for Pune based Maruti owners... a new Maruti Authorized Service Center has opened in Pashan. The Service Engineer seems to be a decent chap, he found a leaky front suspension problem that somehow escaped the attention of the Sai Service people! They also stock up on genuine Maruti spare parts.

The acid test will be if he gets rid of the rattles from my car

king_julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2011, 17:04   #2
Default Re: New MASS in Pashan for Maruti owners in Pune

What happened further?

Any reviews of this?

I am looking to switch from Sai to a more reliable service station.
mayuresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2011, 13:09   #3
Default Re: New MASS in Pashan for Maruti owners in Pune

First, stay away from Sai. The less said about, the better.

Second, regarding this service center, I have found the attitude of the person to be less of a service center, and more of facilitator of insurance issues. And the upkeep of that service station is downright pathetic. Looks more of a dump-yard than a service station. I would never entrust him to service my car for sure.

My experience with Maruti service stations in Pune has been good only with Millennium Mobility, but then they gave up the dealership about a year back. I haven't found anyone else to be better so far. However, if you are in Pashan or surrounding areas, the one with MyCar seems to be a better bet.
ruchir911 is offline   Reply With Quote