Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 28th November 2007, 19:16   #1
Default What deal did you get for Honda Civic 1.8S AT

Finally decided to go the Honda Civic 1.8S AT. I am located in Bangalore and have checked out Dakshin Honda and Whitefield Honda. Both of them did not offer any discount. I found from other posts that none of the CIVIC buyers got a discount anyway. So, other than the cash discount, what was the deal you negotiated at Dakshin or Whitefield in terms of accessories ? Let me know your experience so that I go prepared with a print of this post :-)

Thanks a lot.
sudindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2007, 12:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

Zilch as a normal discount. I got it in Jan 2007 from Whitefield Honda. I booked it in my wife's name and she got a 12K corporate discount, thats all. For that she needed to give a company id or company letter.

All I got extra was one more Ganesha idol !!! However the only happy thing was I got it before the price hike. 13,42.xxx/- was what I paid for it.

However I hear other towns have discounts for the Civic. But what's the point !!

There's such a demand for Civic in Bangalore that no wonder none of them want to give a discount.

Personally, I liked Whitefield Honda better. They atleast responded to my calls and were helpful. Dakshin was a bad experience and also I didn't like swimming through Hosur Road traffic everytime I have to go there.
csentil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2007, 17:00   #3

I am waiting for 2008 model and got 15k corporate discount. Also, there's a discount of 8k on insurance making the total discount to 23k.

I was ok to take the delivery in Dec 2007 if they were ready to give some year end discounts.... but they never got back to me on this.
swageo is offline   Reply With Quote