Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 15th December 2007, 18:38   #31
Default Met her for the first time, at last

My Palio SLX arrived in the dealer's stock yard yesterday and Vinay of Manipal Motors was nice enough to honour his promise and drove me down to the stockyard to meet her.

Thanks to this forum I knew what exactly to look for and was pleased that the car was intact with n o visible damage/patch-up jobs. There is one thing I noticed in all stile vehicles I saw today - in the stock yard, Manipal Motors service centre in Hebbal and Showroom in KR Road - The side panels below the doors have a very rough finish. Looks like it is common to all Stile cars. Current owners - please confirm.

My car is going for registeration on Monday and I am planning for delivery on Tuesday Morning - subject to wifey's astrologer friend's approval..

@vinay - The colour is Black.

Thanks for all the advise and help guys. Will post a ownership review after a week to ten days courtship with the new lady in my life.

@MODS: You may please lock this thread, if needed.

Thanks again guys.

PatchyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote