Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 31st August 2017, 17:59   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenmz View Post
I had taken the car to Metro Ford St Marks road for service. I have been told that this facility would be shut on a month. Their other centers are at Lingarajapuram and Yeshwantpur which are quite far for me. The service experience has been decent at St Marks road center and since its close to MG road etc, its easier to spend time here while the vehicle is in for quick repairs. Sad Move.
Visted Metro Ford St Marks road today for a scheduled service. They currently have only 30% staff, rest have moved to other centers and this place would close down in the next 10 days. The current location will be developed into commerical office space or a mall. Suggest not to take your vehicles to this center for any major repairs. Infact this time the SA did not recommend wheel balancing and alignment, may be the equipment has been moved.
sansvk is offline   Reply With Quote