Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 16th July 2012, 15:36   #16
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by DieselFan
Can you please post a detailed feedback on Blue Hyundai?

There is already a thread about blue Hyundai created by me which has the initial positive and the subsequent negative experiences with them . The last time was the final nail in the coffin. It was that bad.
sagarpadaki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2014, 11:31   #17
Default Re: Recommend best hyundai Service Centre -Bangalore

Dear BHPians, I would like to know which Hyundai A.S.S in Bangalore is the most competent one currently.

My Santro AT 2007 which has run about 25000km makes sort of squealing noise for a minute or so after a cold start. Based on this thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ed-60-kph.html (Figo: Power Steering Belt snapped at 60 kph!), I believe the issue may be with the Power Steering Belt. I normally service the Santro at Trident J.P.Nagar but I feel they have no competent guys and I continued with them only because I had to do routine servicing. In this case I don't trust them to diagnose the problem properly and don't want to pay hefty bills if they don't fix the right things.

Also please suggest if there is any other service center outside of Hyundai who can fix this problem at a lower cost than Hyundai (not sure if it is possible because spares may not be available outside?)

Last edited by mohan41 : 18th May 2014 at 11:40.
mohan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2015, 12:21   #18

Originally Posted by mohan41 View Post
Dear BHPians, I would like to know which Hyundai A.S.S in Bangalore is the most competent one currently.

Even my 2006 Santro Xing also used make that noise. During regular paid service I complained about it and the adviser said it is due AC belt had become loose. He tightened it and have never got that issue again.

I give my Santro to Advaith on ORR and they have been quite good.

I also have a question about engine oil in general.

I recently gave my Santro to service and the adviser said they have to replace the engine oil. I told him that I had replaced it a year back and the vehicle has run only 3K since then. He replied saying the engine oil will dry up and become solid.
Since Advaith Hyundai have this notorious habit of forcing customers to replace parts during regular maintenance, I always do some research before I give a go ahead to them.
So my question is, is it true that engine oil will dry up over time?

Last edited by ampere : 4th June 2015 at 14:17. Reason: Back to Back Posts: Edited Post for suitable continuity.
chaith.turbo is offline   Reply With Quote